05 QC 4 Sale

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 QC. 17,000
X-Metal Items
NOS System ( with all the bells and whistles )
Lowering kit
Catless Mids
170 T-Stat
Mopar CAI
Door Inserts and Sills
Front & Rear brake pads replace w/green ebc
Bedrug
Cal-Vu's
Cal-tracs
Billett Oil filter housing
3 Pod gauges / plus 2 pod gauges

Long Tube Belanger Headers
Throttle body
High flow fan
Roe Valve cover Inserts
Roe Oil Filter breather
Stage II PCM
Retrax Cover
Magnaflow
Headlight swap no orange markers
all Hotwhite bulbs
LED brake light, neon under back set
around amps & speakers, Neon around NOS tanks
Pioneer flip screen DVD
2 subs
2 Amps
JL speakers
XM Radio
air horn
Debadged
Custom Graphics
No wipers....I got them, just hate to put them back on
truck does not play in the rain or snow

PUSH BUTTON START

........$26,000 PM me any questions.

Damn Tom . . . I hate to see this. :eek: I hope all is well brother.

Good luck with the sale. This is going to make someone a damn nice truck!!!!!

:eek: WTF. Maybe you should have stayed silent Tom. ;) you start posting again and it results in this??? :confused:

Good luck to you. That is one awesome truck. And a steal at that price.

holy shit bro. that truck should bring that and then some. one of the sharpest on the site. sorry you got to let her go.

Damn Tom...sorry to see another one go.:eek: Hope your sticking around on the forum regardless.:rock:

For those interested in this truck... AWESOME:congrats: We got to see this one at the Nat's:rock: :rock:

This is a great vid of the truck.... Good luck Tom with the sale....great price:rock:

http://srt10trucks.ning.com/video/1522576:Video:22

I would love to see a gallery of pictures showing the truck as it sits today. I know a few things have been updated since that video was taken... Great deal, by the way.

man your truck has everthing I always wanted for my truck.26k!! What a steal!! good luck and sorry you gotta sell.Whats in the future??

Best deal on here... .BAR NONE....

This truck is what MADE this forum.... Tom is one of the greatest owners on here, IMO.

..... Sorry to see it go, Bud.... :( I can only hope someone on here "keeps it in the family". :dontknow: :(

It just doesn't get any better than Tommy's truck.... ( And this is coming from a member that ALSO has his truck for sale.... ).

Last edited:
BAD-RC said:
Good luck. First time I seen your truck and its freakin sweet.

Dude....I have been trying to model my truck off of his for 3 years now.;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

I hope someone grabs it! I wish I had the money. I would buy it in a heart beat!!!:) Even though I already have a red QC.:D

SOLD:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

....not really, but I hate to just bump the thread. Thanks for all the kind remarks. I'm just trying to be pro-active instead of reactive while I can. Business appears to be better by the second quarter....just need to get there.

WAZZSUP said:
SOLD:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

....not really, but I hate to just bump the thread. Thanks for all the kind remarks. I'm just trying to be pro-active instead of reactive while I can. Business appears to be better by the second quarter....just need to get there.

You suck... lol....

Good luck bro...

I didn't even realize you were selling it when I started looking back couple of weeks ago. I found it's stock twin though. :)

They seem to be selling for nice money on ebay right now. It doesn't cost very much to run a vehicle there right now either. You might do a reserve auction. I sold my dually on there last month and it cost $13 to list with 24 pics and a reserve.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back