'05 QC For Sale, Low Miles

Joshuab009

Reaction score
Need three rows to hold the kids so its time to part ways with my baby. Black QC with 28K miles. I am Eastern North Carolina. Payoff is @ 28K so I can't take any less.. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• viper1.jpg
    viper1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 52
  • viper2.jpg
    viper2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 62
Joshuab009 said:
Need three rows to hold the kids so its time to part ways with my baby. Black QC with 28K miles. I am Eastern North Carolina. Payoff is @ 28K so I can't take any less.. Thanks for looking.

why not make it 4 row's and keep your baby :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Joshuab009 said:

I ended up buying the wife a Chrysler Aspen with 3 rows of seats, 2nd row Captain Chairs, ALL while keeping the SRT-10. That might be a good option for ya.;)

You might see how much you can get on trade. A couple of people on here have been given more than I would have thought possible from a dealer. Anyway good luck with the sale.

Got 22.5 on trade for mine.Almost paid it off! 1 grand short.Good luck.28k is a push even though its well worth it!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back