05 qc

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just seeing if there is any interest out there for a QC. I get bored with vehicles quickly.
05 QC, 10k miles, only mod is a zex kit and it can come off and be completly stock or go with it.
Truck is in great shape and never had any problems.
32k without zex, 33k with it.

Where are you located? I am in the market for a QC. Black or Silver. I am in Dallas and not to willing to go too far to buy.

katfab said:
Where are you located? I am in the market for a QC. Black or Silver. I am in Dallas and not to willing to go too far to buy.
Nashville, TN
100_2874.jpg

Requested pics
100_3083.jpg

100_3082.jpg

100_3104.jpg

100_2695.jpg

Any more pics and I'll have to take more, but if someone wants more let me know.

wiring ?

Swift, did you do some changes on the wiring under the wheel?
It looks a bit messy at the right side.
Wondering if that's std?

Greetz

Floor said:
Swift, did you do some changes on the wiring under the wheel?
It looks a bit messy at the right side.
Wondering if that's std?

Greetz
Nope, what your seeing is factory wiring. Its just at a odd camera angle and the flash. If you get down and look closely in and around your steering wheel you'll see the same thing.
The kit was professionally installed by a good friend of mine that runs a Car Audio shop. He does top notch work. All wiring is saudered, loomed and heat shrunk and it has backup fuses as well. It has lots of little stuff that doesnt come with the Zex kit. If I pull it off he will be the one to do it and you would never even know it was there.

SWIFT said:
Nope, what your seeing is factory wiring. Its just at a odd camera angle and the flash. If you get down and look closely in and around your steering wheel you'll see the same thing.
The kit was professionally installed by a good friend of mine that runs a Car Audio shop. He does top notch work. All wiring is saudered, loomed and heat shrunk and it has backup fuses as well. It has lots of little stuff that doesnt come with the Zex kit. If I pull it off he will be the one to do it and you would never even know it was there.

but then again, the Zex adds a little fun factor right ?
I wonder if it's compatible with LPI gas installation.

Does anyone know?

Floor said:
but then again, the Zex adds a little fun factor right ?
I wonder if it's compatible with LPI gas installation.

Does anyone know?
Do you mean propane?
As far as the fun factor with the zex. Yeah, its a mean SOB on the bottle. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back