05 Quad Cab FS!!!!!

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta sell my baby.:( I am looking to get $26,000 for it. I will post pics when I get a chance.

DSCN0768.jpg

22,000 miles on it
Stage 2 PCM

Will need four tires soon. I have one Kuhmo tire for it right now.

Here are some pics....

VTCOA XMETAL GTG
DSCN0766.sized.jpg

DSCN0923.sized.jpg

Notice the COOL tow hitch light.:D
DSCN0922.sized.jpg

Miles as of today.
DSCN0925.sized.jpg

DSCN0926.sized.jpg

DSCN0927.sized.jpg

DSCN0928.sized.jpg

The only Major Flaw. The wife decided to play bumber tag.
DSCN0921.sized.jpg

Some specs:
6 disc in dash CD changer/AM/FM
Sirius satellite radio
8.3 liter V10
Dyno'd 400 ponies to the tires.(But I think Boomer's Dyno is defective:D And about 10 other trucks ran before mine.)
Suade and leather(stock)

Well all the rest is stock.

I will get the dings in the bumper repaired and have the bed spray lined upon receipt of the payment as well as fully detailed. I do not have a way to transport the truck out of the area, however I am sure that the folks on the site here can recommend some good transport companies. Just as an example it cost me $1200 to have the truck shipped from Indiana to El Paso, Texas in an enclosed trailer when I bought it.

If you are close enough I might be able to work out a meeting in the middle to finalize and hand over the truck.

I hope this answer some more of the questions out there. If you have anymore feel free to PM me or just post up here. I will also give my phone number out to those who are serious about buying.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Tell me it ain't so!

Yeah man. I am going to cry when she leaves for good, but I just can't afford it right now as I have to use it as a daily driver. $50 every two days for petrol isn't helping me right now.

The biggest reason is that we just bought a house and the house is staying. I won't be down grading to much though. We are going to get a Volvo S60 R.

Volvo S60 R video

Last edited:
Just a Bump.....I will only have it for sale for about another week on here and then I am just going to trade it in. So if you want one cheap come and get it.

If you need anymore info just pm me or post it here.

Damn...selling at 26k, you should be losing money at that price. you should get at least that on trade, plus the value of the trade in taxes.

Any mods beside the PCM? Those are not worthwhile in the aftermarket....not when someone charges $100+ to change a VIN in a PCM that takes 2 minutes tops (vendors should do this sh!t for free......what a racket)

Best of luck on your trade/sell.

--wes

If only it was not red.:( The price is crazy folks!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: If it is still here Monday, I have a buddy at work looking at the SS Maybe I could sway him in the right direction;)
For that price, if it was any other color: It would be mine!!!!!!!!

devildog02 said:
If only it was not red.:( The price is crazy folks!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: If it is still here Monday, I have a buddy at work looking at the SS Maybe I could sway him in the right direction;)
For that price, if it was any other color: It would be mine!!!!!!!!
Get over it. Red is the fastest and the best looking color :rock:

Slow Poke :p :p :p

someone pls pinch me :eek: :eek: :eek: Price is much too low.
Buyer's gonna have a great deal on it.....

how many miles do you have on it, and how often did you run it on the track?

wesman said:
Damn...selling at 26k, you should be losing money at that price. you should get at least that on trade, plus the value of the trade in taxes.

Any mods beside the PCM? Those are not worthwhile in the aftermarket....not when someone charges $100+ to change a VIN in a PCM that takes 2 minutes tops (vendors should do this sh!t for free......what a racket)

Best of luck on your trade/sell.

--wes

I have been offered 23,000 for a trade in so far. On the 15th I will have less than that owed on the truck. The are no other performance mods on it however I do have a really nice tow hitch light.:) I want to have a little bit for a down payment on the car and not get completely robbed out of the sale.

sleeper said:
Why isn't this truck sold yet?

I have been pm'd by one person so far.

iraqivet01 said:
how many miles do you have on it, and how often did you run it on the track?

There is exactly 23,289 miles on it right now. I just took a picture of it not 10 minutes ago.

I only ran it on the track at three events. Once at the Xmetal GTG and twice on the 1/8 mile track near my house. All in all maybe 15 runs. My fastest 1/8 mile was 8.60.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back