05 Reg Cab SRT-10 SC on the sellin' block

spe_chati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2 Door Reg Cab

Red

Approximately 8000 miles

Additional Parts/Installation $27,000 (I have all original parts still)

Asking Price $32,000 (may be a bit steep, but gotta start somewhere)

Factory Options:

U-Connect and 5 disk changer (I have, but not installed)

Additional:

X Metal Engineering Lowering kit (springs/blocks and shocks) $649

JMB Performance rear lowered sway bar links $109

X Metal Billet Throttle Body $357

X Metal Billet Short Throw Shifter $399

X Metal Billet Seat Handles $55

X Metal Billet Fuel Door $119

3 Pod A Pillar Gauge Cluster $125

Wide Band Air to Fuel Gauge (with custom printed decal to match factory gauges) $250

SRT-10 Boost Gauge $50

Magnaflow Cat Back 3" Dual Exhaust $538

JMB Performance 3" Catless Midpipes $358

Bassani Shorty Headers $1064

Paxton Supercharger High Output System with Air/Water cooler polished $8452

Custom Blow off Valve $500

Custom Air Intake and Filter $300

X Metal Custom Intercooler $1500

X Metal Ice Box Polished $579

JMB Battery Relocation Kit $259

80Lb (I think, bigger than stock though) Injectors $1300

Custom Dyno Tune (after trying the one controller, a Spit Second Controller with useless, er. I mean "custom" tune, then finally having the factory computer flashed) $1600

Paxton System Install (I know) $5000

Pioneer Premier CD/USB Head Unit $500

Pioneer Premier 6.5" Components $400

Phoenix Gold 4 Chan Amplifier $650

JL Audio 10" Subwoofer $350

Custom Subwoofer Enclosure $125

Dynamat Entire Floor/Doors/Rear of Cab $500

Leer Low Pro Fiberglass Tonneau Cover $900

BedRug Carpeted Bed Liner $500

Custom Mesh Grill Inserts $250

Dyno Results After Tune (Approximate) 715 horsepower 735 ft lb Torque (without the Ice Box Filled) on 93 Octane Fuel. Will post dyno results soon (have to find it).

Pictures to follow.

Please let me know if you all think I am out of my mind with the price (which I probably am). Hate to sell her, but it is not the most practical spare vehicle for a family with newborn, and the down payment on our house is seeming to take a bit of precedence.

Bought it used with 762 miles in 2007 from the Hummer dealer in Cleveland (said a carpenter had bought it after hitting the lottery, was working on a roof and fell off breaking his back after owning it for a week and traded it on a new H2). Drove it most and started some mod's the summer of 2008. Did not drive (other than to the speed shop and to the dyno tuner shop) the summer of 2009, summer of 2010 I drove it 4 times. Garage kept. Hoping to give her to a new home for the summer of 2011, just in time to have it paid off.

Yep... That would be a great place to start and don't let anyone low ball ya

I woulda asked more

Thanks man.

Will get some pics up ASAP. I fully expect to get several of the "THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS" emoticons.

Can I add, PM me the VIN so I can add your truck to the Registry :dontknow:

Dammit....another one bites the dust!!!
And you been with us a long time.

Hate to see her go, but I guess I had to grow up eventually. Held off the family till 34, guess I had a great time "growing up" haha. I have unfortunately not participated in the forum as much in the past year and a half.

At least I am closer to my midlife crisis though, should be only a matter of time before I have another one.

LOVE THIS TRUCK......

And another one!

this-thread-is-useless-without-pich.jpg

I had mine on the "Block" too but the wife got lucky and was only outa work for a few weeks!

GLWS!

Sorry to all of the "where are the pics" and "this thread is useless without pic's" guys, I have had it in storage and just got it out on Saturday. The pics I currently have would make any good VTCOA member barf in his (or her) coffee cup, so it is being washed and shined up first. I will get them up just as soon as I have something that won't make babies cry. Plus one of my past employees (note PAST)was moving one of our company trucks around when I was away for my wedding/honeymoon (viva LV) and in his own words "thought he had enough room" and pushed in the passenger rear quarter. That is being fixed in the next couple of weeks too.

That was exhausting. Wheew..... Maybe I should have just said "PICS COMING SOON" but what fun would that have been???

Yes, I would sell with damage. The repair is only like $700 to repair, pop out dent, fix the body and paint, oh yeah and pop in the light. It really doesn't hardly show up in a picture.

Here in a short while I'll be looking for red 04-05, will also be trying to find a red 95 Lightning.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back