05 SILVER REG CAB FOR SALE

BIG SURPRISE

Reaction score
05 REG CAB FOR SALE. 4500 MILES. HAS SIDE AIR BAGS, NAV, UCONNECT HANDS -FREE COMM. NOT SURE IF THESE ARE OPTIONS NOW BUT THEY WERE WHEN THIS TRUCK WAS MADE. ALSO HAS BOOMERS LOWERING KIT WITH SHOCKS. BOUGHT NEW ON 02/10/06. ITS BEEN FUN TO DRIVE BUT I'VE BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE. TRUCK IS IN FLORIDA AND I HAVE THE TITLE. $32500.00 OR BEST OFFER 772-473-9531

Wildman

The bottom dropped out of the market on these trucks. I paid $32.750 for mine a year ago and thought I got it right. But now you can get a new one still on the lot for less than $30.000. It's a dirty shame. They will go back up someday. Mine isn't for sale anyway.

Wade

I hear ya. I've ordered a new vette that will be here in 2 weeks. Two dealers offered what they could get at the auction for trade in. For what that was i might as well it.

BIG SURPRISE said:
I hear ya. I've ordered a new vette that will be here in 2 weeks. Two dealers offered what they could get at the auction for trade in. For what that was i might as well it.

did ya get the C6Z06, or the C6?

C6 with the Z51 pac. Dealers are getting MSRP or more for the Z06's. Nice car but i'd have to add 30K to what i paid to get one. I'd rather Turbo or SC for 10K and have the same HP.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back