06 rc from western ny

Status
Not open for further replies.

followme2dq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. i just picked up an 06 reg cab srt 10 yesterday. i traded in my 07 300cSRT8. unfortunately it will be a garage queen for 2 more months or so till the weather breaks, but that is some time to get the modding started. i look forward to learning from u all. right now in the process of convincing the wife we need to lower it a bit :D . pics will come but not for awhile yet cuz winter suks lol

Welcome to the Family

scoobert said:
welcome, where in west ny are you? there are a few member here in your area, i'm from albany area myself.
actually in Tonawanda, its right between buffalo and niagara falls

Welcome... im happy to see alot more north east people joining.. Good luck

update NY here about 35-40 minutes outside of albany here but i am east of Albany :)

sorry to hear about the weather it was 65* today:aetsch: oh yeah welcome!:D

Where in western NY? I used to live in Rochester. Nice country, crappy city (at least the downtown).

Oh yeah--welcome!

Vman455 said:
Where in western NY? I used to live in Rochester. Nice country, crappy city (at least the downtown).

Oh yeah--welcome!

Tonawanda actually...just north of Buffalo

followme2dq said:
Tonawanda actually...just north of Buffalo
Welcome
I used to go there a lot to see family. In the Syracuse area for a little longer before I head back south. Does that area still stink from the old steel plants...I am guessing thats what they were. Go Bisons and ship me some handmade Polish sausage :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back