'06 RC Mineral Gray w/ Nav, testing the waters

Randy M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting something else. My truck is a daily driver w/ just over $16K on her. B&M shifter and Magnaflow exhaust included. Always been garaged and truck is in real good shape, no accidents, crashes etc none of that. Probably $33K obo

Last edited:
Gaboon said:
Why are you selling?

Well.... I'd like to have a back seat for the kids, and I don't use the truck bed too much. I have a buddy right up the street that I do motorcycle track days with and we always take his Dodge 2500 w/ his trailer. I used my truck bed specifically for my track bike maybe 5 times tops.

I'll trade ya even-up with my '05 QC, if ya want? :dontknow: Maybe $1k cash too? :confused:

It's Black, got EVERY option (NAV, Sirius Sat. Radio, Side Airbags, Sunroof, Bed-Rug, Magnaflows, JMB CAI w/ Catch Can, Factory Tonneau cover..... just over 18K miles) :dontknow:

I'm looking for something a bit smaller, probably a car of some sort, but thanks for the offer :)

I'm gonna put my truck up for sale on autotrader later today for $34,900 but I'll honor my quote stated above for members here. So if you've seen it here I'll sell it to you for $33K. My truck has every option (including Nav) except for side impact airbags.

Occasionally I've loaded my bike onto the truck but I have a friend up the street who has a trailer so we use his trailer and truck to go to the track now.

And, well to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't have paid even $20K for a yellow truck so imo you paid too much ;)

When you're inside.... the color doesn't really matter... you're still driving an SRT-10 no matter what!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back