06 rc shifting problems?

Haeusser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it shifting with that big center console there? Im looking at a 06 rc night runner and am concerned about the console getting in the way when im shifting. The 04-05's have alot more room, any opinions?

-josh

I own a RC Night Runner (well, it was, lol) and I've never had any problems but I will admit it gets close when in the heat of the moment and would be "nicer" if it weren't there....not the best interior planning ever lol. Can't say I've hit it but when you're going hard you don't really notice much, more worried about rpms and the road ahead than shifting work space. I wouldn't worry about it or let that stop you buying one. Go nuts, you'll love it like the rest of us mad bastards........... :D

Carlwalski said:
I own a RC Night Runner (well, it was, lol) and I've never had any problems but I will admit it gets close when in the heat of the moment and would be "nicer" if it weren't there....not the best interior planning ever lol. Can't say I've hit it but when you're going hard you don't really notice much, more worried about rpms and the road ahead than shifting work space. I wouldn't worry about it or let that stop you buying one. Go nuts, you'll love it like the rest of us mad bastards........... :D
Yeah, what he said. I have run mine at the track and i never noticed the console getting in my way, but then again i wasnt looking for it to be in the way either. Final word: You wont be dissapointed :)

I haven't had any interference or dirveability issues with the console. However, if you ever need to slide ur arse from the drivers side to the passenger or vice versa, plan on getting out of the truck.

Those night runner's are sweet as heck. The one im looking at is 500 miles away, anybody here live/by roswell ga?

NR owner here...I have had the console out with a 2005 center seat installed.....rather have the console...get the NR....it is one of the rarest numbered SRT10 out there.....they actually never built all 400 NRs (number plaques were not put on in order)...Chrysler stopped production early and the last Ram SRT10 to roll off the assembly line was a NR QC..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back