06 SRT10 badges on 04-05?

Khankn32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guy did a search and found a couple pix but was wondering if any more of you guys took off your old "RAM SRT-10" badges and put on the 06 badges on?(The long 10inch one) If so any pix? Looking for a silver truck that has it done but post all :D ! Thanks!!!:rock:

164375022.jpg

164370851.jpg

i did it too dont know if i hve pics of that mod though justin ene had them painted to match hit him up he will take care of you jmb performance

bigike said:
You should never have sold that truck!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks, but it found a good home. However, I'm confident that my new black one will measure up.

Looks great the 06 emblems on a 04-05 truck :top:

Venom P, where can i buy the black Viper emblems that you have on the tailgate?? I think this emblem looks great on the doors of my black QC so i can remove the word RAM and change it for the Viper emblem :rock: :rock: :rock:

Clean001.jpg

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Venom P, where can i buy the black Viper emblems that you have on the tailgate?? I think this emblem looks great on the doors of my black QC so i can remove the word RAM and change it for the Viper emblem :rock: :rock: :rock:

Clean001.jpg

Hey Elwin, I will send you the link to a seller on eBay when I get back home today. But I believe Avondale (Dragon) sells them too. And also like TNViper said, JMB Justin sells them. The ones I have are carbon fiber; more of a charcoal color than black.. They are slightly curved so it's advised to use extra 3M double sided tape when installing them to fill up the little extra gap between emblem and body.

Thanks for all the PIX!!! Will mostly likey do once all this XMAS stuff goes AWAY! LOL! I cant even drive threw town without getting cut off..

Venom Power said:
Hey Elwin, I will send you the link to a seller on eBay when I get back home today. But I believe Avondale (Dragon) sells them too. And also like TNViper said, JMB Justin sells them. The ones I have are carbon fiber; more of a charcoal color than black.. They are slightly curved so it's advised to use extra 3M double sided tape when installing them to fill up the little extra gap between emblem and body.

I found them.. Avondale has them on ebay. I bought there before some parts and accesoires for my truck and they ship to Holland without any problems.. It's a great webshop and very friendly people.. I also need some new oil filters and my buddy like to have some new center caps for his 20" wheels so i will try to combinate the shipping to Holland :rock:

Thanks for the information about the emblems :top:

I debadged mine beofre it left the lot.Put an 06 badge on the back,Like the way they look over the 05 chit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back