1/4 Times and MPH with Roe or Paxton set up

SANTEEN said:
Oh yeah!!! We got some smack talkin'.:D

Lol - and ur one to talk ? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahshahshahhahaahhahshshshshshahahahahah

You better bring it all !!!!!!! Whooooop whooooooooooooooop

VIPER said:
Lol - and ur one to talk ? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahshahshahhahaahhahshshshshshahahahahah

You better bring it all !!!!!!! Whooooop whooooooooooooooop
I don't think you need to worry about wether I am or not bringing it all. In second thought.......yeah you should be worried sweet cheeks. ;)

It all has to do with the driver. My best time is 12.1, but with somebody like Trainman in the driver seat... :burnout:

Lol I don't know ... How some ppl can run 14's in S/C 10 and I run on my sliks 13.6 and all I got is cat back and drop in k&n and sct with 91 tune ..
Best mod for some ppl it's called a driver mod .... Lmao
And I got q/c ... Lol

Last edited:
SANTEEN said:
Oh yeah!!! We got some smack talkin'.:D

lol its all bout having fun bud nothin to serious, im jus hoping im under estimated thats all!:D

cyalata said:
lol its all bout having fun bud nothin to serious, im jus hoping im under estimated thats all!:D

with all that sh@# talking no ones gonna underestimate you. Hell you have a 100,000,000 in your paint job id hate to see what you have in your engine

1fast10 said:
with all that sh@# talking no ones gonna underestimate you. Hell you have a 100,000,000 in your paint job id hate to see what you have in your engine

ha thanks for the props lil off on the fig though i thank last time i checked i was into paint for 37,000.00 but im all stock:p

Who gives a crap about track times?:dontknow: I personally don't care what my truck will run at the track:)

Take a ride in a 650rwhp paxton or roe truck and try to keep the sh%t eatin grin off your face!!:driver:

getusum said:
I was just trying to see what you guys are running in the 1/4 with a Roe or Paxton set up. Just to give me a idea on were i'm supposed to be.

why not run more boost if you have forged internals? I know a guy with a RC paxton stock internals that was at 610 HP

kyle's srt10 said:
Who gives a crap about track times?:dontknow: I personally don't care what my truck will run at the track:)

Take a ride in a 650rwhp paxton or roe truck and try to keep the sh%t eatin grin off your face!!:driver:
That's what I'm talkin about. Everytime I take the truck out I love the feel of all that power. Every once in a while I get on the back roads and get on it pretty hard and she always puts a grin on my face

Rice Eater said:
why not run more boost if you have forged internals? I know a guy with a RC paxton stock internals that was at 610 HP
I'm runnin 14lbs on it now and it's making 630 rwhp

LoveThisTruck said:
:confused: you should be making a lot more power than that.
I figured that to but Sean at roe did the engine build,so I'm not doubting his work and tunes. I'm satisfied with it. If I had to do it over again I would just go with twin turbos instead. I love the s/c but the twins put more power. I could shoot the juice and get around the 900-950 range but I never messed with it before.

getusum said:
I figured that to but Sean at roe did the engine build,so I'm not doubting his work and tunes. I'm satisfied with it. If I had to do it over again I would just go with twin turbos instead. I love the s/c but the twins put more power. I could shoot the juice and get around the 900-950 range but I never messed with it before.

As long as you're happy with it bro:) I feel that my power is a bit low as well... just don't have the cash to mess with it right now.

Dont worry Brad...I don't have the cash to mess with anything else myself!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Dont worry Brad...I don't have the cash to mess with anything else myself!

:D Just wait till this insurance claim hits, after my ditty move, and after this next deployment:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back