1 owner 2004 RC

coachv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it new only mod is K&N filter & bed rug drove it 3 to 4 times a week in the sunny south . 34,000 miles $20,000 make offer. I know it is not the right forum but I have been a member since i found the site in07 and it won't let me post in classified. 229-273-9705 Cordele Ga.

GLWS... If you can, please send viperjeff a pic of the door sticker so he can add it to the registry.

Sounds like a great deal, good luck

As you can see, most would like pics, helps, really does. The pic of the door sticker will help two things, proof you have it and gives people the chance to do a carfax

have a great day

Vj

show some pics!!!! Man I am miss my truck and would love to get into another one of these bad boys!

PIC'S added

Took these this morning . Picture savvy I'm not

006.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

This truck was on the show room floor for a year and a half . They started it weekly but did not drive it . It had 31 miles on it when I bought it . The tries had to be replaced before I bought it because it had sat there and worn flat spots in the tires. I have drove it weekly from that time never any problem . never been raced or wrecked . it does have 2 noticeable scratches . One on the bed and one on the lower front spoiler.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back