#1 pick----Raiders...hmmm, who to take???

Blakewilder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say they trade down and get Adrian Peterson and get a QB thru free agency. But theyll prolly take Brady Quinn which is cool too....Detroit shoulda tanked that game...but they did us a favor and beat the gayboys!

Yeah....they should fire his ass too....he lost control od that team IN TRAING CAMP! Got in a pissing contest with one of the 10 best recievers in the league and sat him the whole year! Didnt upgrade the O-line....never even tried to scheme anything...just lined em up and KILLED that rookie quarterback.....AL should fire his ass FOR REAL!

From what I hear the consensus is that he will probably keep his job. I can't figure out for the life of me why that would be though. He was shitty the first time around. Lot's of good coordinators out there ready for a head coaching job, that would be my first move.

I hope for Brady's sake the Lions don't get him. It would just distroy his career.

Bill.

Begood said:
I hope for Brady's sake the Lions don't get him. It would just distroy his career.

Bill.
Did you happen to catch the Fox pregame show this Sunday? In the viewer email part someone asked "Why does God hate the Lions?"

Howie said it might be that the stadium or practice field was built on some burial ground. Jimmie said it might be Howie's "buddy" LOL.

Hopefully they don't do what Houston did and pass on a Reggie Bush. And they better not draft a kicker. That was a waste of a pick. I think Al has finally lost his mind and needs to turn the team over to someone else.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back