1 year today

pissant#420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my SRT-10 Ram QC 1 year ago today and have loved every minute of it I've put nearly 11,000 miles on it I did have a tranny problem around 3700 miles and had the A-pillar weatherstrip replaced on both sides both replaced under warranty I enjoy driving it every chance I get I drive it nearly everyday have towed my drag car with it, taken it on a 2000 mile vacation and also driven it hard but who can resist I can't . Before I bought my truck I came to this web site to do some research I enjoy this site when not in the truck a lot of Good and knowledgeable people on this site

Thanks to everyone John (pissant)

I know what you mean, this June I will have owned mine for 4 years.:rock:

Bill.

now tade it in on a RC and feal what the viper truck is all about:) :) :) :) :) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Me too. I have put nearly 6k miles on it. I sent my truck to dodge dealership for the tires remove/install once and alignment service twice. I still love my truck! :rock:

pissant#420 said:
I purchased my SRT-10 Ram QC 1 year ago today and have loved every minute of it I've put nearly 11,000 miles on it I did have a tranny problem around 3700 miles and had the A-pillar weatherstrip replaced on both sides both replaced under warranty I enjoy driving it every chance I get I drive it nearly everyday have towed my drag car with it, taken it on a 2000 mile vacation and also driven it hard but who can resist I can't . Before I bought my truck I came to this web site to do some research I enjoy this site when not in the truck a lot of Good and knowledgeable people on this site

Thanks to everyone John (pissant)

you're right buddy , it's a great driver :rock: :rock:

PS sometimes i drive mine when i'm not working on it ...:eek: :p :D :D :D :D

stick said:
now tade it in on a RC and feal what the viper truck is all about:) :) :) :) :) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Then trade that in on the real deal - The Dodge Viper,,, and feel what real speed is all about!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Today, it's been one year since I got my '06 Coupe. Managed to rack-up 2,500 miles by now. Hopefully I'll get to drive it again in a month or so...:dontknow:

F'n Winter...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back