1 Year

tinygiants

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday marked the 1 year of Cancer Free. My family and I went out and had a great dinner to celebrate. So much has changed in my life to get back to this point. I feel much better physically. I have my old job back. And I now have a family to share it all with.

tinygiants said:
Yesterday marked the 1 year of Cancer Free. My family and I went out and had a great dinner to celebrate. So much has changed in my life to get back to this point. I feel much better physically. I have my old job back. And I now have a family to share it all with.

Glad to hear that. you are a very blessed person :rock:

You've been a blessing in sharing your experience with this, Matt.

Congratualtions and God bless....

D

tinygiants said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Dale, I never had a doubt, if anyone could overcome the beast it is you.

God bless you Dale!;)

Go out and do some WOT pulls in the truck to celebrate!!:rock: :elefant:

kyle's srt10 said:
God bless you Dale!;)

Go out and do some WOT pulls in the truck to celebrate!!:rock: :elefant:
My girls and I did just that today. We were cruising in the truck (5 of us) when a restored older mustang did a nice little rev-up and go beside us. He then slowed down and urged us to give him a small show. At first I thought he was trying to bait us to race, but he was actually just wanting to see it go. As he fell back beside us he gave me a thumbs up and gestured asking us to make it jump. So we did a little pull and had some fun. Later on one of our back roads in the sticks we did a full stop with a hard launch.

My grandson and daughters were all giggling in the back. :)

My thanks to all of you for your support over the years. Now it is my turn to provide the same to others like Tim and Jack.

Dale

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back