10.41@126 in a Dodge Ram HEMI

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
418 stroker HEMI build with a F1R Procharger just ran a 10.41 @ 126.4

This just motivated me to hurry it up and get mine to the track

Last edited:
Not to sound like a horses butt ,But why are you posting hemi crap on a srt-10 forum ,,maybe you should post that on a hemi forum DUH:dontknow:

Not to sound like a horses butt ,But why are you posting hemi crap on a srt-10 forum ,,maybe you should post that on a hemi forum DUH:dontknow:

LMAO seem a little butt hurt? Coming from someone with only 82 post. It is on a other dodge forums but whats funny as long as ive been here your the only hater to come out. Whats wrong with me posting here dont we all drive Dodge rams?

Congrats to you too!

LMAO seem a little butt hurt? Coming from someone with only 82 post. It is on a other dodge forums but whats funny as long as ive been here your the only hater to come out. Whats wrong with me posting here dont we all drive Dodge rams?

Congrats to you too!

dont pick too hard on my boy ,he is semi new to owning a 10 and he has the 10 new guy pride thing going ,,;)

Nice, any pics/vids? Still waiting on a transmission for yours?

Once they post videos ill post them up. I fixed all the wiring and new pcm and ATS is sending me a new tranny as i type. So once i get.it installed ill be hitting the track and.if all is good ill hook the nitrous up

ONE BADASS HEMI

I cant speak for anybody esle but I like trucks. I like fast Mopar trucks. Granted this is a Viper Truck Club but I still like to hear about Hemis and such. Lethal, keep us updated as to what goes on at the track. Go kick some ass!!!:rock::rock:

Once they post videos ill post them up. I fixed all the wiring and new pcm and ATS is sending me a new tranny as i type. So once i get.it installed ill be hitting the track and.if all is good ill hook the nitrous up

You decided not to do a T56 swap?

Thanks for sharing about the 10:41 run too! Any details you can get would be helpful (rwhp, weight, tires, etc)

You decided not to do a T56 swap?

Thanks for sharing about the 10:41 run too! Any details you can get would be helpful (rwhp, weight, tires, etc)

Yes its still in the plans but this tranny was already paid for and i have warranty so ill take advantage.of that and start saving for the T56 swap cause i dont see this being my last tranny swap.

ONE BADASS HEMI

UPDATE: It was also on nitrous. With boost only it ran a 11.2@122 and on a 150 shot it went 10.4@126. Ill find out weight and rwhp soon. I will say he only weight reduction last time i read was track wheels so they said around 4800-4900lbs

ONE BADASS HEMI

Last edited:
I cant speak for anybody esle but I like trucks. I like fast Mopar trucks. Granted this is a Viper Truck Club but I still like to hear about Hemis and such. Lethal, keep us updated as to what goes on at the track. Go kick some ass!!!:rock::rock:

X2 im about seeing any mopar fast especially the Rams

ONE BADASS HEMI

Nope but only slips. They were going to tape the second run but procharger locked up

ONE BADASS HEMI

Damn, awesome!

Thinking of geting a HEMI dodge ram for daily driving, and your **** peaked my interest! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back