10.95 @132

NICE!!!!!!!!!

:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

505'sFastestViper. said:
thanks stink that means a lot..........dont know when the truck will be goin to the track again gettin tuned this weekend in nm then to denver maybe still up in the air......:)

what about denver? when u gonna be there....where and why. i want to stock u..

bigike said:
Jack when is your rig gonna be ready?!?

Red street truck will be up with new and improved engine in about a month.

The Silver race truck will probably be another 6 months.

FSTJACK said:
The Silver race truck will probably be another 6 YEARS.

Hey Jack, looked like you made a typo so I fixed it for you.... :marchmellow:

:p
Stinker said:
as far as our forum I will declare him King of the Hill.

Nowwhat has moved on and his truck hasnt ran that number again.

His truck and time is still the one to beat, but for the here and now:rock:

aight Tony et al, I'll get it down to DC, figure out the programming, fill the bottle and get it back on the track...

Just a lot on my plate right now... I'll give Dan a call today.... the tranny is running very strong with the new rebuild (and shifts hard and crisp like it should)

I haven't driven anything in thing faster than mid 11's & was hoping to get the Frank Hawley's racing school before hitting the track... maybe I'll call them as well...

and not to flame ya know I luv ya Dom.... was that even you driving?? cuz if you're gonna be called king of the hill and weren't behind the wheel, I may as well throw Jack my keys.... and turn the bottle up even more :p

hell bo i didnt even think you were interested in this stuff:D

Shoot far, I see a clash of titans in the future:rock:

tidnab said:
:p

aight Tony et al, I'll get it down to DC, figure out the programming, fill the bottle and get it back on the track...

Just a lot on my plate right now... I'll give Dan a call today.... the tranny is running very strong with the new rebuild (and shifts hard and crisp like it should)

I haven't driven anything in thing faster than mid 11's & was hoping to get the Frank Hawley's racing school before hitting the track... maybe I'll call them as well...

and not to flame ya know I luv ya Dom.... was that even you driving?? cuz if you're gonna be called king of the hill and weren't behind the wheel, I may as well throw Jack my keys.... and turn the bottle up even more :p

tidnab said:
agreed......... :D

Ryan,

Call Jerry and I up when you would like to go to any TNT. Hell maybe we can even convince Chris Jensen to show up at the track as well to really dial it in for yet another world record. Dom's truck only has 2 MPH higher trap speed than you.

I say that Stinker and Dom are the ones to really watch in the next few months. Hell even Eric (RamFromHell) should be barking up the world record tree as well. Clint (Flchub) has his eyes dialed in on the record as well.

I'm sure there are others as well that are going to make an attempt to get the record. This year should be interesting to say the least.

505 I saw the youtube video of your truck, what deck are you using to get guages on it? That looks cool.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back