1044 has left the building.

BriteCrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a deal I couldn't walk from in a combo trade that got us 2 brand new 2011 cars and lowered our car payment.

I wanted to post for registry sake, that 2004 Silver #1044 has officially left my possession (or obsession?) at 28,814 miles. If anyone is updating the registry still (I don't follow the drama, don't know where that went), maybe the new owner will find their way to the site once it is sold. I have no idea what the dealer plans to do with it. I was the second owner as it was, I think the original owner was on the NFFF.

To Jack, Jimi, Mark, Mutt, Scott, Chad, and Larry you guys were always a blast... nobody parties like the south! I'll poke my head in to PM you ol' rednecks once in a while. Ashley sends her hellos to you guys too. Special thanks to Tony who always made getting parts the easiest, guy went above and beyond the call.

I will have a few stock parts that didn't go with it that I will snap photos of and toss in FS this weekend.

Gone but never forgotten, #1044 Drew "BriteCrawler"

I got a deal I couldn't walk from in a combo trade that got us 2 brand new 2011 cars and lowered our car payment.

I wanted to post for registry sake, that 2004 Silver #1044 has officially left my possession (or obsession?) at 28,814 miles. If anyone is updating the registry still (I don't follow the drama, don't know where that went), maybe the new owner will find their way to the site once it is sold. I have no idea what the dealer plans to do with it. I was the second owner as it was, I think the original owner was on the NFFF.

To Jack, Jimi, Mark, Mutt, Scott, Chad, and Larry you guys were always a blast... nobody parties like the south! I'll poke my head in to PM you ol' rednecks once in a while. Ashley sends her hellos to you guys too. Special thanks to Tony who always made getting parts the easiest, guy went above and beyond the call.

I will have a few stock parts that didn't go with it that I will snap photos of and toss in FS this weekend.

Rock on man, congrats on the new purchases!:rock:
we all may at some point man, jsut another turn in the journey.

Allways welcome her in my home man, you know the number, so GTG's you still need to make man, your a blast,
good riding and enjoy man!

oh and if ya ever need to relive the feeling, jsut give me a shout, more than welcome anytime boss

Last edited:

The Registry still exists and grows everyday. I just don't do the drama any more either. Drop in once in a while an say hi

If you want, could you send me the VIN to your former truck ( [email protected] )

Jeff

Drew you and Ashley do not need a truck to party with us. If you disappear I WILL get Mark and Jimi to come down and whip your butt, it ain't that far!!! Love you buddy, keep in touch.

Drew you and Ashley do not need a truck to party with us. If you disappear I WILL get Mark and Jimi to come down and whip your butt, it ain't that far!!! Love you buddy, keep in touch.

True story man... I'll let you look at the taillights of my new SS :):):burnout:

Didn't know an SS had taillights??:dontknow::aetsch:

yeah i didnt neither untill i seen one getting towed down the street. They got nice front ends though seen those in my rear view a few times lol. JK JK but seriously the SS do got a NICE look to em. Good buy bud and best of luck

I'm hoping your not talking about seeing the tail lights of a Camaro SS causethose things are slooowwww stock! I known:rock:

I'm hoping your not talking about seeing the tail lights of a Camaro SS causethose things are slooowwww stock! I known:rock:

yep....my homie has a new Camaro SS and he doesn't let it near my slow ass QC cuz i'd still whoop his ass......;)

yep....my homie has a new Camaro SS and he doesn't let it near my slow ass QC cuz i'd still whoop his ass......;)

Yea I believe you, I know my truck was modded but the way i left one at the track was crazy! He had zero chance start to finish.

268401_2253643259628_1204704758_32778253_5718219_n.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic. It's a lot of fun to drive.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back