12 Degrees = serious power

venom 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck out this morning before any traffic got in my way and all I can say is WOW..It felt like I had that Roe on there I dream about!! I couldn't get the truck to hook until 4th gear, damn, it was a bit scary actually..:D It is crazy how the cold air makes these trucks feel like they have an extra 100HP:rock: I had to put her back in the garage before I have to go order some new tires:D Great way to get the weekend started!

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

does make a hell of a difference.

22 deg. here... I need to warm my tires up too!!!

Yep the cold does make a difference. Just be careful ! The tires have no grip at those temps , and you might end up like me going 70 backwards down a 4 lane road !!!

Brandon

Cool air feels great! It was 31 degrees when I left work this morning at 8am and the truck felt great!

I have noticed a increase in performance on cold , crisp , mornings.:burnout: :burnout:

nycstev said:
Just make sure your wheels are pointed straight ahead
Yep, had to counter steer here a few times to keep things going straight, fun as hell though having the power on tap:rock:

viperhauler said:
kinda like havin a huge schlong...you know you have it, but not everybody else does....

at least, i guess that's how i'd feel...
Excellent way to put it:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back