15,000 m service Avondale dodge

AZBLACKMONSOON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What should I expect to pay ,engine oil and filter , trans oil and filter and band adjustment, rear axle oil change. My appointment is 1:00 pm today

yo man you need to come visit me(patrick in parts). bad thing is i will be leaving around 11:30 today. who is you service advisor and i will set you up?

JR it is, i will have him hook you up. to bad we cant meet. maybe next time.

not sure what he wants in there but we use chrysler or we also have royal purple fluid.

AZBLACKMONSOON said:
What should I expect to pay ,engine oil and filter , trans oil and filter and band adjustment, rear axle oil change. My appointment is 1:00 pm today

I will run my lightning against you if you care to run. I will be out near Yuma, AZ early next year

Yeah I'll race ya .It will be a few months till i'm finished 3.4 whipple ,cams , msd igniton ,600 LPH fuel system .71# pound injectors. I have everything purchased and ready. Just got no time. 10's on drag radials is my goal. 750+RWHP

Last edited:
Was very satisfied with the service and price was not to unreasonable .$350 engine oil +filter , trans fluid and filter and band adjustment, rear axle fluid change and they washed it. Plus i got a locking tailgate handle in the parts department. They also replaced the rear door weather stripping that was split under warranty. I would have done everything myself but it's to dam hot out. Appt for new tires next Sat. also, $141 for continentals 305/40/22 + on the vehicle balencing not a bad deal,low key wheel shop that does a lot of work for my friends dealership, pays to know people.

Last edited:
Which service ? Just engine oil+filter = $120 , or everything engine , trans and rear axle for $120. RC or QC?

Last edited:
The price at Avondale sounds great! They did a lot more than engine oil and filter. I need the same service done. I'll be calling Patrick at Avondale on Monday. You know a dealership kicks ass when guys are driving an hour to get there which is probably how long it took AZBLACKMONSOON. It takes me 40 minutes to get there but it's well worth it. Avondale is a top notch service and parts dealeship. I can't speak for the sales end because I have no experience with them but Patrick and JR are top notch. I can't believe they stock Royal Purple! Nice!

By the way, there are at least 3 closer Dodge delaerships to me but I won't even think of going to them. AZBLACKMONSOON probably passes more than 5 Dodge dealerships coming from Casa Grande!

THe sevice I got was for my QC and it was a fulll service oil change,filter,full detail car wash,,ect...

Jay, Did it include tranny oil and band adjustment? I pay $125 for an oil change also but changing the oil in the tranny and adjusting the bands is a lot more work.

ChrisAZ said:
Jay, Did it include tranny oil and band adjustment? I pay $125 for an oil change also but changing the oil in the tranny and adjusting the bands is a lot more work.

Not that I know of..but what ever you do Dont go to Tempe dodge those guys are rude and dont really care about peoples things.

I want to say if i read the receipt correctly it was $90 some dollars under $100 for just the engine oil + filter change. I'll check tonight

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back