1500 RWHP TT

That is just plain nasty. It has got a chute, so you know it traps over 150....I would guess a mid 8.XX ride.

It would be a bad day if that strap running through the interior came loose. Who came up with that idea???

I counted 4 or 5 other heavy duty straps besides that one. Guys that build those types of cars don't take many, if any, chances. That one is certainly an extra precaution. Bolted to the roll cage, it provides extra insurance for sure.

uberfast_SRT10 said:
That is just plain nasty. It has got a chute, so you know it traps over 150....I would guess a mid 8.XX ride.

I counted 4 or 5 other heavy duty straps besides that one. Guys that build those types of cars don't take many, if any, chances. That one is certainly an extra precaution. Bolted to the roll cage, it provides extra insurance for sure.

Yeah, I guess if that one let loose, it wouldn't matter much. The guy behind the wheel would be screwed anyways. :s:

I miss that sound of those blow offs when you lift.....it is just too cool......Great Vid.

Walt

im just waiting to see someone on this site try to put up thoes numbers... maybe all the pps with trouble shuld ask these blokes a questoin or 2 they seam to run well over the 1000hp mark with no trouble... shit at 1000 rwhp they are just warming up ...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
im just waiting to see someone on this site try to put up thoes numbers... maybe all the pps with trouble shuld ask these blokes a questoin or 2 they seam to run well over the 1000hp mark with no trouble... shit at 1000 rwhp they are just warming up ...

Steve Austin posted the other day that they were going to attempt a 1500 HP build on his truck...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Steve Austin posted the other day that they were going to attempt a 1500 HP build on his truck...
He is Bionic and can do Shit like that....I wonder if you stand behind him, does he have a hole in his head, so you can look through his eye:dontknow:
Cause my old doll does, and that is just plain freaky:D No wonder I am so sick in da head:banghead: :banghead:

TheSickness said:
He is Bionic and can do Shit like that....I wonder if you stand behind him, does he have a hole in his head, so you can look through his eye:dontknow:
Cause my old doll does, and that is just plain freaky:D No wonder I am so sick in da head:banghead: :banghead:

DOLLS now????!!! :eek: I should have never reposted that GHEY TEST. :afraid: :banghead: :banghead:

Boomer was tell me some more super secret SHIAT that we are doing to the truck today man. Dunno if its gonna be this far but it will be CRAZY

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back