1650 Mile Road Trip!

Well guys/gals I will be moving to Denver Colorado this Sunday. So any you VTCOA mofo's see a QC 06 Night Runner with a U-Haul on 70W...that's me. I will be leaving the Ashburn, VA area early Sunday morning. This trip will take me thru, VA-MD-PA-WV-OH-IN-IL-MO-KS-CO. Im shooting for 800 miles on day one. I've driven 1100 miles in 17.5 hrs, but I didn't have a U-Haul behind me. I'd love to see some other SRT-10's fly by on my trip. Get out your cell phones and let's see if anyone can snipe a pick of me on the road. Im shooting for a 2 day trip but it may take 3 days. Just depends on how I feel.
Ashburn, Broad Run, VA to Denver, CO - Google Maps

I have mobile internet, so I'll update for those who are curious about a long haul with the Old Viper Truck!

keep an eye open for me, i am headed to san diego.

df635b52.jpg

Ask them if they can paint it black

Welcome to Mile Hi! U gonna love it here, shooting for low 70s today, mid to low 60s all week. Where you going to be living, etc, Shoot me a pm or something when u arrive, have a SRT group just waitin for new toy to go gaga over. In fact, having a gtg at neighborhood HOOTERS nxt wknd. Good time to meet up with some likeminded characters. Hope to be hearing from u. Reach me at [email protected] or pm me here. Drive safe, no reason to get a ticket, Denver still be here when u get here. Besides, those trailers usually don't track very well!!

Welcome to Mile Hi! U gonna love it here, shooting for low 70s today, mid to low 60s all week. Where you going to be living, etc, Shoot me a pm or something when u arrive, have a SRT group just waitin for new toy to go gaga over. In fact, having a gtg at neighborhood HOOTERS nxt wknd. Good time to meet up with some likeminded characters. Hope to be hearing from u. Reach me at [email protected] or pm me here. Drive safe, no reason to get a ticket, Denver still be here when u get here. Besides, those trailers usually don't track very well!!

Thanx Bro!

Bm, be sure you get with Rigallert, he is a long time member that has been a lot of help to many of us on the forum....really good guy.

Well boys & girls let the fun begin, but I gotta get some coffee first.

Yeah Hardees in Wheeling West VA! Running good!

road trip

Looks like u making decent time, enjoy the scenery, etc. As ole truckers say, keep that left door closed & u be there b4 u know it. Drive safe, & have fun.

30 miles outside of Colombus Ohio, break time!

12 hours in. Not too shabby. Google says that should take 9 hrs 22 min. But your towing a trailer so I'll cut you some slack.

Last edited:
Wow, when you gonna call it a night?

That is one hell of a drive. Ive driven more than 10 times from Frederick, MD to Colorado Springs where I am now. No offense to anyone in Kansas but that part of the drive is going to be the worst, at least it is for me, since it never seems to end with the straight road on 70W. Theres plenty of things to do here in the Colorado Springs area if you never need a good tour, or suggestions, let me know :) Im also up in the Denver area for concerts and the occassional VA doc visit. Have a safe trip and drive carefully

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back