#1900 Hiccup Part Deux

anthony call me i have some info for you or take the truck to "THE" shop in the morning 8 am sharp.

Lesson learned.. Whenever you buy a new vehicle DO NOT let the dealer install an alarm in it. It appears all this trouble was being caused by the POS swap meet style alarm Tomball Dodge installed in #1900 before I took delivery of her back three years ago. Now, after the emergence of smoke yesterday the only thing not working whatsoever are the door locks. They don't work from inside or outside. So it looks like whatever burned in the dash cluster yesterday has to do with the alarm and door locks. She hasn't acted up since. But I am still sure that alarm will make something else go wrong... Looks like it's time to remove that crap and install a top shelf aftermarket alarm. Any suggestions? Viper alarm?

Venom Power said:
Lesson learned.. Whenever you buy a new vehicle DO NOT let the dealer install an alarm in it. It appears all this trouble was being caused by the POS swap meet style alarm Tomball Dodge installed in #1900 before I took delivery of her back three years ago. Now, after the emergence of smoke yesterday the only thing not working whatsoever are the door locks. They don't work from inside or outside. So it looks like whatever burned in the dash cluster yesterday has to do with the alarm and door locks. She hasn't acted up since. But I am still sure that alarm will make something else go wrong... Looks like it's time to remove that crap and install a top shelf aftermarket alarm. Any suggestions? Viper alarm?
\

glad we could help you out anthony as much as we could. and to be sure it was not anything we did.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back