1968 and 1969 camaros for sale

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have up for sale my 1968 camaro race car it is a bad boy. It will wheelstand for you. I also have my 1969 Daytona Yellow and Black z-28 Clone it is a 302 4 speed car. The car is beautiful. You can see both of these cars on racingjunk.com add #1395119 for the 68 and ad #1382727 for the 69 street car. There are plenty of pictures and a real good description on each car. I also have a video up of a pass on the 68 last weekend carrying almost a 100 foot wheelstand. Take a look watch the video.:) :) :)

Thanks Steve, your right they are very nice cars. I hate to part with them but everything has to be looked at in these difficult times. I just happen to be car poor and since I had the open heart surgery last spring I just don't enjoy fooling with them as much as I used to. :dontknow:

Cars look great, love that wheelstand. If your sorry ass lives in Pelham, Ga. Why were you not at Macon???

FATJACK said:
Cars look great, love that wheelstand. If your sorry ass lives in Pelham, Ga. Why were you not at Macon???

I paid a 150 fee on the track rental at the pc gtg and had to miss it. I just hadn't been on her in a while and totaly missed out on the the Macon gtg. The next one we have down south I hope to be able to drag my sorry ass to. lol :cheers:

Ylw-Fvr said:
I paid a 150 fee on the track rental at the pc gtg and had to miss it. I just hadn't been on her in a while and totaly missed out on the the Macon gtg. The next one we have down south I hope to be able to drag my sorry ass to. lol :cheers:
Don't worry we will have another GREAT SouthEast GTG soon, I will PM you for your home address and all the Tennessee guys will meet in your driveway so we can drive together to the GTG.:D :D :D We need your input during these GTG's and I believe you had mentioned earlier that you know a good Bondsman

a couple of pics
My son and I lining them up on Thanksgiving day. Btw The little 302 Camaro with 4 speed smoked my V-10. Of course it was probably the driver :burnout: :burnout:
Next one is Daughter, Niece, Daughter in law on my Camaro :rock:

Attachments

• DSC009971.JPG
    DSC009971.JPG
    927.9 KB · Views: 1,723
  • DSC010091.JPG
    DSC010091.JPG
    876.3 KB · Views: 5,545
Wish I was in the market...

Love the cars!! Those Camaros are among my all-time favs!! :rock:

I am in the same boat Scott... Beaitful cars. Best of luck that they go to a great home.

Wil

I apologize what are they going for? I can not get on the site from work Marine Corps HQMC banned it

Big Worm said:
I apologize what are they going for? I can not get on the site from work Marine Corps HQMC banned it
26k for the yellow and black 69 street car
27k for the race car 7.50 chassis cert till 2011

1969-Camaro-Z-28-Tribute-Car.html

NICE

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back