1Fast400

WickedQC

Reaction score
I know I'm still kind of new here....but I think I remember hearing 1fast400 saying somethin about a video of his run...I would absolutly love to hear that thing, has he posted it yet though? I looked but couldn't find:dontknow: :confused: :eek:

O ok, no rush man...I'm just anxious to see/hear that monster!

No kidding - and wow, I still love your siggy line, do they all run ? ;) nice :D :rock:

If you need help pulling the video off the DVD, I'd be happy to help.
Email me and I'll get you my addy.

1Fast400 said:
The only car that is in the middle of restoration is the 62 imperial. I'm stuck on how to move forward. They are rare, only 550 made and few exist today. I alternate most of them. My favorite of late has been the big station wagon, 63. The nicest car is probably my 65 and I haven't driven it in 4 years. I just sod my 65 300L (nightmare car) and 51 nash to clear up some space. Since the truck came back I was a little cramped on space. We're keeping the race cars in my warehouse, which added 3 vehicles, something had to go. Once I figure out what to do to it, the 46 panel wagon will be the coolest thing ever. Never seen anything like it. The custom potential is unreal.
Very nice! - hang on to that Imperial :D

Some day maybe you could share pics of them all?? ;) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back