1st Arkie VTCOA meet and eat

SANCHOBA said:
kyle..post a pic of one of your wheels. looks like a good time:rock:

Here ya go;)
truckstuff007-1.jpg

EMT/SRT said:
Nice trucks guys! Kyle, the red on the rims are hot!

Ditto
I apologize I never noticed it in the sig pic. That is a great idea, very original and sweet! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice trucks!..............RED...........:rock: :D :rock: I like the wheels on the red ram. also like the red paint on the stockers..the 06 is bitchin, and the live viper on the black is sick...........lookin like a really fun day...:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Anything going on this Sat guys? I'd like to do this again:rock: Getting my stereo finished up Thursday and plan on crusin alot this weekend listening to it:D

I have military drill this weekend but I'm drivin the truck down. I'll be at LRAFB all day Saturday for range quals. I think we were lookin at Hooters between 5-8 then back to the range for night quals. If you want to come down it would be cool to have the group.

I've been trying to use PM's so we don't miss anyone. John was at the show with me last Sat.

This might be enough notice...it'd be cool to hit the Hooter's with 5 10's. I've seen another black one drivin between Jax and NLR, had a cover with aftermarket wing and wildlife style tag. I thought about flagging him down but I was in my beater so he might have thought I was a nut.

razorbackfan said:
Cool, Scott is getting some tranny work done (on his truck :p) and won't be able to make it.

Kyle?

Lets do it...........:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back