1st ever srt10 HEMI?

Yeah i seen that, It is a waste, Better yet there was a srt10 clone ram OK OK but had the 4.7 in it thats a waste...........

Id rather get a fish hook through my D!CK and be dragged across the Mississippi River then own that truck!!

typical chop shop.... half azzed that one.

MoparMan84 said:
Id rather get a fish hook through my D!CK and be dragged across the Mississippi River then own that truck!!

ok, you got me...I would rather drive the truck

They coulda at least took the viper powered emblem off the hood.
Love how the ad says your chance to own a SRT....only problem is it's not an Srt-10

Step right up folks...........get your SRT..........ahh......8 :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

andrew heywood said:
Put a novi 2000 on it................:rock: :p :rock:
Wouldn't do the job. Even as a fan of the Hemi i will have to agree that was a shit build.:argh:

14000 for a salvage truck that was an incorrect build, out of their damn minds!

Last edited:
Well that's interesting... That HEMI doesn't look quite right in our engine bays. :D

OSO said:

nice lookin bay, it just that a HEMI dont fit right in a 10's bay it lackin a few cyl. :D :D :D :D and some CI's

VIPER said:
nice lookin bay, it just that a HEMI dont fit right in a 10's bay it lackin a few cyl. :D :D :D :D and some CI's
Yeah, i was going to add the other two cylinders but figured i would just use the extra room for storage:D

Bad thing is whoever ends up with it will pay SRT10 insurance rates due to the VIN # saying it's a 10.;)

who ever buys the truck " hemi SRT10 Clone " should think of it as a blonde

sexy body but shit for brain's :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back