1st mod suggestions

SRT10SECONDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im starting to get into that mod itch and what i wanna gdo first is make the truck louder...rly not worried about power since the truck is fast enough im more about looks and sound....im leaning more towards cutouts before the cats...jmb cai to match the valve covers..also dont kno too much about catless mids? whats some good mods for around $500 or so for right now

SRT10SECONDS said:
im starting to get into that mod itch and what i wanna gdo first is make the truck louder...rly not worried about power since the truck is fast enough im more about looks and sound....im leaning more towards cutouts before the cats...jmb cai to match the valve covers..also dont kno too much about catless mids? whats some good mods for around $500 or so for right now

i got a magnaflow with the rear cats deleted and it sounds very nice.....

Magnaflows with JMB Catless Mids!!!! I get noise violation tickets all the time. Sounds awesome though!

Cheapest first mod would be catless mids and stock muffler BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! with a cross-over pipe in front of the muffler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes a HUGE difference in the sound :D :rock: :D :rock: :D :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back