2" drop springs for 2004 R/C

FullboreDakota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looking for some 2" drop front springs for a 2004 standard cab. Thanks

Remove said springs from your truck, cut off 1 round of coil and knock off your bump stops, you will then be dropped almost 2 inches.

I might do that, its free and pretty easy to do. But if I can find a pretty cheap set, then I am still interested in buying some.

Or you could get a set from me, I have them custom made, they are about 1.5 inches lower, and 10% stiffer than stock.

plus I got the energy suspension bumpstops needed, along with the sway bar bushings

How much do you sell the springs for?

Also, what headlights and grill do you have?

FullboreDakota said:
How much do you sell the springs for?

Also, what headlights and grill do you have?

I would have to check on the headlights , depends on which type you like, I think the projection to the all black,
the grills, well Grill craft seems to be the grill of choice, but can get most any ya need sir.

if ya want you can get up a list of what all ya want, pm me, and will shoot you a pm back :) with all the pricing.

The springs go for $390 plus shipping , but for vtcoa members the pricing is different

New springs would certainly be the right way to do it, I forget we aren't working on farm tractors :rock: :rock:

If you do purchase aftermarket drop springs make sure the spring has the correct rate, most of the ones I inspected have the wrong rate and will bottem out and rub the inner fendor thru.

One of the main reasons I have mine custom made, to replace other manufacturers problems;)

when you drop an srt ram you have to cut out the factory bump stops in the front.& replace with shorter aftermarket.make sure the gap between the bumpstops is less than the tire & wheelwell.

Stinker said:
If you do purchase aftermarket drop springs make sure the spring has the correct rate, most of the ones I inspected have the wrong rate and will bottem out and rub the inner fendor thru.

One of the main reasons I have mine custom made, to replace other manufacturers problems;)

I have a set of his springs and I love 'em !!! Truck handles much better in the corners and sits low ,too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back