2 personal bests

You are so wrong, my race door windows don't roll UP or DOWN, they're fixed position bitch:D..........and don't be helpin Justin........I thought we were buddies.........you're going to force me to call Greg Good and take drastic measures:D

Also. I haven't been able to test the carbon fiber driveshaft yet at the track. I did weigh it and the stock shaft was 15.7lbs and the carbon fiber was 17.0 lbs. On the dyno there was no measureable difference to the wheels. I may be at the Truck Race at Sacramento on Oct.21st, but the starting line is usually not very good there. Next test and tune is a Famoso on Nov. 3,4. I will be at a train show (Old Lionel Trains is my other hobby) on Nov.2,3, so I will only be at the test and tune on Sunday Nov. 4th.Hope to get some good 60' times on that day.

Lmfao!! Justin has been chasing your arse for years. I'm just chasing my tail :elefant:
We both hope to do better in cooler weather at a sea level track next month. Both spinning pretty good off the line as well. Prolly enough to save driveline though, lol.

You are so wrong, my race door windows don't roll UP or DOWN, they're fixed position bitch:D..........and don't be helpin Justin........I thought we were buddies.........you're going to force me to call Greg Good and take drastic measures:D

Also. I haven't been able to test the carbon fiber driveshaft yet at the track. I did weigh it and the stock shaft was 15.7lbs and the carbon fiber was it 17.0 lbs. On the dyno there was no measureable difference to the wheels. I may be at the Truck Race at Sacramento on Oct.21st, but the starting line is usually not very good there. Next test and tune is a Famoso on Nov. 3,4. I will be at a train show (Old Lionel Trains is my other hobby) on Nov.2,3, so I will only be at the test and tune on Sunday Nov. 4th.Hope to get some good 60' times on that day.

Changing the tires is more work then I want to do so I diffently won't be taking out the interior or anything, I'll just add some more power once I can get consistent low 1.6 or high 1.5 60' time out of it

Changing the tires is more work then I want to do so I diffently won't be taking out the interior or anything, I'll just add some more power once I can get consistent low 1.6 or high 1.5 60' time out of it

Add more power how? Staying NA?

With the T56?

Hell yeah!!!

Probably... Will need to get it built though its getting harder to shift it fast.

Jerry have you had anyone tape your truck from the front pulling a low 1.6 60? Wondering if yours is pulling the left front too and if not why mine does

Congrats on ur PB's. Both of you know how to wheel those trucks pretty good. Yes Scott, I paid you a compliment. Don't get all giddy bitch!
And Justin, I know that the only reason that u haven't put a 125 shot on the 300, is cuz ur skerd that the wife is gonna beat ya. Lol
Slap a Zex kit on that sled and let her run it. If my wife can run hers in the giggle juice, ur wife should be fine. :)

Probably... Will need to get it built though its getting harder to shift it fast.

Jerry have you had anyone tape your truck from the front pulling a low 1.6 60? Wondering if yours is pulling the left front too and if not why mine does

You would be the first.....

I always remember the old Tremec ads in Mustang magazines that said "Beat 'em with a stick!"

Congrats guys! Very impressive... I'll be there someday

Congrats on ur PB's. Both of you know how to wheel those trucks pretty good. Yes Scott, I paid you a compliment. Don't get all giddy bitch!
And Justin, I know that the only reason that u haven't put a 125 shot on the 300, is cuz ur skerd that the wife is gonna beat ya. Lol
Slap a Zex kit on that sled and let her run it. If my wife can run hers in the giggle juice, ur wife should be fine. :)
She needs more practice, still not calm during her burnout and launch.
You would be the first.....

I always remember the old Tremec ads in Mustang magazines that said "Beat 'em with a stick!"
first what? Dom ran low 10's with a 6speed
Congrats guys! Very impressive... I'll be there someday

thanks man, best thing you can do is put your truck on a diet:rock:

What???? My mistake, I wasnt in the scene back then. I figured he was already running an auto.

What???? My mistake, I wasnt in the scene back then. I figured he was already running an auto.

Nah I think his truck went 10.6x with JMB driving when they first put the turbo on it, with drag radials and a stock suspension too I think. Maybe srt brad remembers what the details were

Plenty of video, by SRTBrad, but we've never seen it pull the wheels. I've had a few spectators come over to me after I have made a run and they said it pulled the wheels when I did the dry hop after the burnout, just before staging. But you know spectators, they are easily impressed, so I don't think it pulls the wheels.....but they have told me it has, more than a few times!

Wanna spray it into the 10's, I'll add some more power N/A too though. My first priority is getting to to hook better though
That's pretty much when im doing. Once i get my 60' in the 1.5's, i'm spraying it into the 10's. Although if my piece of **** race tune would work as it should, i shouldnt need nitrous. I cant not stand swapping rear slicks on the back at the track much less taking half the truck apart for a piece of paper.

Well done guys. Always a real treat seeing guy's beating the crap out of a t56! Any even better that it's all motor!:rock:

I think i will have mine face plated one day. Mine feels notchy. I hate it. I have to push the sob hard to click 2-3.

What RPM are you launching at for those runs Arrest?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about having it faceplated when I build it I just wish I could drive one first. As far as rpmi can't tell you for sure because I honestly didn't pay attention, I know it was at least 4500 though. I normally rev it up till it sounds right to me and let it eat, need to start looking at the tach

You find out why you truck was breaking up on the top end?

I changed the plugs to what my tuner recommended. I need to visit the track to see what MPH it makes on the big it. If it doesn't do 120+, the tuner is getting the truck back. I paid for a race tune, not this. $700 a drum for race fuel isn't cheap, it needs to perform. But I guess that's racing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back