2 Tires - Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico

rtgordon

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for two Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 305 40R22 tires to match the tires on my truck.

I have decent front tires with bald back tires. I don't want to get all new of these tires. I'd like to get some nice used ones to last until the front tires are worn a little more. Then I'll figure out what I'm going to do.

If you are getting new tires and have two decent ones or have a pair sitting in the garage as extras that you're willing to part with, let me know. I'm in Dallas / Fort Worth area, but willing to pay shipping on the right tires.

Gordon

Hey all, I'm looking for two Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 305 40R22 tires to match the tires on my truck. I have decent front tires with bald back tires. I don't want to get all new of these tires. I'd like to get some nice used ones to last until the front tires are worn a little more. Then I'll figure out what I'm going to do. If you are getting new tires and have two decent ones or have a pair sitting in the garage as extras that you're willing to part with, let me know. I'm in Dallas / Fort Worth area, but willing to pay shipping on the right tires. Gordon
Just buy two new tires for the front that you plan on going with in the future and put the old in the rear. Chances are u will still burn up the rear perellis that you buy before the front go bad. I can go through 3 sets of rears easy before the front wear down if I were not to rotate them !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back