2 trucks - 1 week... Wintertime 2010 sucks!

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad week in Holland :mad: 2 Dutch SRT-10 owners lost their trucks this week!!

Wednesday http://www.webregio.nl/noordkop/reg...ld-na-botsing-tegen-boom-n242-middenmeer.aspx

Saterday (yesterday) http://www.112nederland.nl/Noord-Brabant/nieuws/8047/zwaar-ongeval-a59-bij-drunen.html

F@#cking wintertime sucks :mad: Don't drive a Viper truck when it's wintertime and bad weather outside!!
My truck is parked in the garage for a wintersleep but i hope the springtime is coming soon so i can enjoy the truck again :rock:

Last edited:
:( That really sucks, but the value on yours just went up:eek:

They both look pretty nasty... hope everybody's alright.

These trucks, like any high performance vehicle can be dangerous if not respected.

Hope everyone was okay.

Not sure what "een grote Amerikaanse pick-up" means but it doesn't sound too good. The Yellow truck apparently did not have a wing but the Silver truck actually busted up the wing, very unusual.....

FATJACK said:
Not sure what "een grote Amerikaanse pick-up" means but it doesn't sound too good. The Yellow truck apparently did not have a wing but the Silver truck actually busted up the wing, very unusual.....

That means "a big american truck"
Other cars in europe are small :D

Really Bad News, Hope they were not hurt too bad... The Driver of the Silver QC would be lucky to be alive. :(

tell the boys out there to be careful, they dont make these things anymore:(

I hope both drivers made it out with no injuries

Yep... the wing didn't survive. :( Those are nasty crashes! Trucks are toast. Did everyone see the WHEEL sitting in the ditch? It is broken in half! Yikes

This forum is full of comments about winter conditions and our trucks...even in rain it is dicey...

Be careful friends...these trucks can be evil bitches in bad conditions.

Mine also spends the winter and rainy days in the garage.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back