2001 VIPER GTS

no viper yet said:
he loves his truck but he might move to an other viper i will back him
he is my son this forum is great he will never leave it so wish him the bestyou guys are great

Well, we think you're great too, Sir. :) ..... You and your son... :rock:

Hamrhead said:

And, WTF are these things on the front and rear bumpers in the middle?:dontknow:

AT10292757-800px-p8-20070430.jpg

AT10292757-800px-p15-20070430.jpg

Looks like a Laser Jammer to me.... :dontknow: :eek:

That Black is TIGHT!!!!

I LIKE IT!!!!!:rock:

Go buy it! I wanna drive it!!! :burnout::burnout:

Hamrhead said:
Now the ACR is sweet!!!:rock:

But the extra stickers and 'fancy' little swirrly stripes gotta go...

And, WTF are these things on the front and rear bumpers in the middle?:dontknow:

RADAR IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY.WILL HAVE TO CHECK ON THAT AS WELL.:dontknow: THE SWIRRLY SHIT CAN GO,THE EXTRA STICKERS YOU TALK ABOUT SAY NASCAR,COULD IT HAVE BEEN SOME KIND OF PACE CAR?

Sharpimage said:
i also like the black w/sliver stripes and it sounds like it's in mint condition...
makes ya wonder why the guy sold it.. :dontknow: defintely have it checked out.. :D

Sharpi

the owner traded it in on a new ford gt40.i guess he has some bucks.:dontknow:

05BLACKVIPER said:
a rich hillbilly in ft lauderdale?:rofl: :rofl: i never met one of those yet.:dontknow:

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE ROUNDUP?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :dontknow: :confused: :(

DUDE! ...... If you dig HOTT-ASS chicks in cowboy hats, you HAVE to go! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Waitresses are hot too. ;)

Staff55.jpg

Last edited:
Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Never heard of a 10 yr/100,000 mile warranty, even from Chrysler. Thats very interesting, to me at least.

that is a warranty that they supply with the sale(according to him):dontknow:

Black1 said:

DUDE! ...... If you dig HOTT-ASS chicks in cowboy hats, you HAVE to go! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

ok jake,you can take the road trip with me :rock:

Black1 said:

Staff55.jpg

I am really getting tired of my wife posting her pics on the internet!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: ;) :D

well, i just looked at a 02 gts,2100mi yellow,looks flawless to me.BUT,my dad talked to the guy on friday and he said it has a salvage title?wtf?it looks top notch...i looked it over pretty good and could not find and indication of damage whatsoever.what would give a 02 w/2100mi a salvage title?the place was closed so i could not drive it but,even the interior looks brand new.:dontknow: tire are like new...no paint work i could find ect ect ect.

anyway,will a bank loan money on one with a salvage title?it is owned by a doctor here locally,the are asking 48,000 for it.:dontknow:

05BLACKVIPER said:
well, i just looked at a 02 gts,2100mi yellow,looks flawless to me.BUT,my dad talked to the guy on friday and he said it has a salvage title?wtf?it looks top notch...i looked it over pretty good and could not find and indication of damage whatsoever.what would give a 02 w/2100mi a salvage title?the place was closed so i could not drive it but,even the interior looks brand new.:dontknow: tire are like new...no paint work i could find ect ect ect.

anyway,will a bank loan money on one with a salvage title?it is owned by a doctor here locally,the are asking 48,000 for it.:dontknow:

If it has a salvage title, $48k is about 10 grand too high... What could have happened??? ANYTHING.

Some banks will loan on a salvage title, some won't.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back