2004 dodge ram srt 10 flywheel insert

srt10this

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up every one i'm putting a new clutch in mt truck ( F1 stage 3) i'm going to try it out. But the flywheel insert looks low i dont no if they will cut my flywheel . What I was asking is if anyone knows if i can change the center insert on the flywheel. thanks all :rock:

I seen them on ebay, I was wondering how they were? Seen they also sell the light flywheel to go with it. I was thinking or buying the same clutch

If you have the stock flywheel it can be resurfaced. The aftermarket aluminum flywheels have a replaceable center insert. Most members that have tried the aluminum have now replaced them with stockers.(too lite)

yeah way the hell not i'm going to try it out but i dont have the money to buy a new flywheel.

yeah i dont want the light flywheel hear bad and good about it ....but it looks like my clutch was hitting the flywheel screws

srt10this said:
yeah i dont want the light flywheel hear bad and good about it ....but it looks like my clutch was hitting the flywheel screws

???? Not good. Was the clutch disc in properly? I dont remember exactly what the disc looks like (been too long), but usually a clutch disc has a side that sticks out further due to the housing for the dampening springs. Either that or the flywheel has been surfaced way too far.

if you're a drag racer, stay with the fidanza flywheel & replace the insert for ~$60.00..... if not, you can go with the stocker flywheel for ~$200.00.....

check roe's website for the insert.

So the light flywheel is really only good for 1/4 drag ? Has anyone ever ran the clutch that he is talking about The f-1

yeah i would like to know if anyone has the f1 clutch looking at to buy it thanks all....

???? check roe's website????

moparracing said:
if you're a drag racer, stay with the fidanza flywheel & replace the insert for ~$60.00..... if not, you can go with the stocker flywheel for ~$200.00.....

check roe's website for the insert.

whats roe's website called :burnout: ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back