2004 RC For Sale - $23,250

My truck wont see 20K or sub 20K price.

I dont see the gas prices as whats driving the value of the trucks down ... most people dont use them as a daily driver anyways ... and if you are not driving it like you stole it, it gets just as good MPG as any other fullsize truck. My srt-10 got better than my 02 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

BTW, good luck with finding an H2!

srt10 said:
My truck wont see 20K or sub 20K price.

I dont see the gas prices as whats driving the value of the trucks down ... most people dont use them as a daily driver anyways ... and if you are not driving it like you stole it, it gets just as good MPG as any other fullsize truck. My srt-10 got better than my 02 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

BTW, good luck with finding an H2!

Good Man.:rock: :rock:

fastest h-town realtor said:
It is a contest for me right now-First one to under 20K in good condition makes the sale...Im looking for either a RAM SRT-10 or a H2. Maybe both if they are priced right....

BJ motors has a SRT10 under $20k, i think it has around 70k miles on it.
and I am sure there are plenty of H2's out there for sale, but why not just get a Slade instead of the H2:dontknow:

BurntRubber said:
and I am sure there are plenty of H2's out there for sale, but why not just get a Slade instead of the H2:dontknow:

I'm inquiring on that one right now (the SRT) :dontknow: :burnout: :rock:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I'm inquiring on that one right now (the SRT) :dontknow: :burnout: :rock:
the pics look good but the lower fascia is a little beat up, for the price its not bad. plus I assume you will be racing it!!!

BurntRubber said:
the pics look good but the lower fascia is a little beat up, for the price its not bad. plus I assume you will be racing it!!!

Maybe you should cut the fascia along the character line.... ;)

TREKER said:
Maybe you should cut the fascia along the character line.... ;)
Who would I sell it to???:dontknow: :D

I think in about 2 weeks I am going with Dom to pick up his truck, depending on how badazz it is I may sell my viper and pick up one of these good deals and ship it right to Justin!!!:bebored:

sleeper said:
Your selling it to cheap.

Exaclty:rock:

i wouldnt let mine go for uner 70k:D why? because I luv it, and if fuel reaches $45 a gal, then i will still sit and look at it and luv it:D

BurntRubber said:

I e-mailed Bernie this morning and the truck is still available. He also said that they/he added silver vinyl stripes to it and pics would be available next week.

My idea was to buy it and keep it stock til funds for a turbo or twin turbo setup would be affordable for me, either from Justin and Joe Donovan or Underground Racing. I was hoping for a combined total of truck and turbo setup for 50K max possible including all the driveline upgrades. That way, I'd have around 1000 hp with all the forged goodies and some reliability. Of course I would occasionally drag and road race the truck with this setup. Right now I just gotta decide if its the best thing for me or pay off a few more things before I dive into it too deep (I used the proper too in my sentence :)).

Last edited:
Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I e-mailed Bernie this morning and the truck is still available. He also said that they/he added silver vinyl stripes to it and pics would be available next week.

My idea was to buy it and keep it stock til funds for a turbo or twin turbo setup would be affordable for me, either from Justin and Joe Donovan or Underground Racing. I was hoping for a combined total of truck and turbo setup for 50K max possible including all the driveline upgrades. That way, I'd have around 1000 hp with all the forged goodies and some reliability. Of course I would occasionally drag and road race the truck with this setup. Right now I just gotta decide if its the best thing for me or pay off a few more things before I dive into it too deep (I used the proper too in my sentence :)).

we think alike!!! You sure you dont want to buy my viper so I can do the same! Wish I had bought your truck, if I could turn back time!:eek:

Hmmm, is your Viper for sale? Deep down I want another Viper, just cant decide if I want one fully modded or one (Gen II ACR) bone stock.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back