2004 RC FOR SALE

03COBRA

Reaction score
2004 SRT-10 RC for sale. Located in Everett WA. The truck is in excellent condition and is garage stored. I never drive it and that's the reason why I'm selling it. I need to buy something more practical.

-Black
-10,800 miles
-matching black hard aluminum tonneau cover
-Factory everything except for magnaflow catback, black headlights, tinted tails and the tonneau cover.
-It doesn't have NAV.

I will accept any reasonable offer. If you want pictures I can email them to you. If you'd like more info email me at [email protected] If it's not sold in a few weeks I'll be trading her in on another vehicle.

I'll respond by reiterating REASONABLE OFFER

03COBRA said:
2004 SRT-10 RC for sale. Located in Everett WA. The truck is in excellent condition and is garage stored. I never drive it and that's the reason why I'm selling it. I need to buy something more practical.

-Black
-10,800 miles
-matching black hard aluminum tonneau cover
-Factory everything except for magnaflow catback, black headlights, tinted tails and the tonneau cover.
-It doesn't have NAV.

I will accept any reasonable offer. If you want pictures I can email them to you. If you'd like more info email me at [email protected] If it's not sold in a few weeks I'll be trading her in on another vehicle.
You must have a price in mind. How about a listing price.

More than $19,000 that's for sure. It was low mileage one-owner. It's off to a new home. I'm not going to discuss price on a public forum. This is a great forum and I wish you guys all the best! I still have the spoiler and factory headlights for sale if anyone wants them... Shoot me an email at [email protected]

I don't really feel the need to tell you. Unless you were going to buy it... which you're not since it's sold. I never ask people questions about $$$ unless I'm actually planning to be in a business transaction with them. Personally... I think it's tacky... but that's just me. It wouldn't be right to the person that bought it either.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back