2004 rc srt10 lots of extras

carpoor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I didnt have to put it up for sale but Had a baby and its the 3rd street vehicle and its either the truck or the house. Its a silver rc with 18200 on it. I will try to remember all the mods. It has kn cold air,X metal TB , Mopar Long tubes with a hollowed cat mids to borla cat back, sct programmer, and a stewart warner tac/shift light. As for suspension it has x metal lowering kit front and rear with rear caltrack traction bars and 4.88 rear gear.I also have a thermostat I never installed.All the fluids in the drive train are royal purple. I might be forgetting some other things but thats all I remember off the top of my head. Iam asking 25000 OBO. If you want pics Just shoot me a pm or email me at [email protected] . Sorry I have to let her go shes been one of my favorite vehicles I ever owned and I have own alot. If you want to check it out in person thats fine just email me also.

You need to get your priorities straight, there are plenty of people that would buy that baby. :D :D :D :D

I tried to sell the wife but I forgot to say all sales final and she was returned. J/K

I am in glen Burnie MD just south of Baltimore.

Well if do not sell it , by NOV 22nd come to the Va GTG.
I think i am going to do that, I will put a add in the newspaper for sale wife. and show it to her on the anniversary and see what she does. lol , man I can not wait,

step one
find a wife

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back