2004 red SRT 10 for sale Central NJ

JoeN

Reaction score
Folks, Time to move on I am selling my red 2004 SRT10, 9,530 miles, showroom condition. I have installed an RB1 Naviagtion radio, otherwise all original, not raced or abused. $25,000. # 1503 built on 3/30/04. I have photos that I cam email. I cannot seem to figure out how to attach photos. Joe

JoeN said:
Folks, Time to move on I am selling my red 2004 SRT10, 9,530 miles, showroom condition. I have installed an RB1 Naviagtion radio, otherwise all original, not raced or abused. $25,000. # 1503 built on 3/30/04. I have photos that I cam email. I cannot seem to figure out how to attach photos. Joe
e=mail them to me [email protected]
and i will post them for you

Not a Sales Response...

If you sale, could I get your VIN for the Master List and a Picture of the drivers side door sticker for the Viper Truck Registry

Thanks
Jeff

....almost 12 hours.....*taps toes*....:p

JoeN said:

Just a note....A dealer near you wants your truck for around $23k if its in the condition you state....i'd take it. Post up quality photos with a history to get it sold. I got $25k for mine with $7k in upgrades. There are 3 dealers up there that want low mile flawless trucks.

GetAttachment-1aspx-8.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-8.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back