2004 Silver R/C For Sale

HISS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my truck, I'm in no hurry and don't really need to sell Her so please don't lowball me.

Tick under 16k miles 15890 i think.
Has some mods-listed in my sig.
Will come with a new clutch and upgraded hydraulics, and aluminum flywheel, they clutch was burnt a bit a the track but it recovered and still has plenty of grip.

Asking 27k somewhat negotable.
361-774-4237

Attachments

• cricket%20meet%20014.jpg
    cricket%20meet%20014.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 51
  • cricket%20meet%20015.jpg
    cricket%20meet%20015.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 49
  • cricket%20meet%20016.jpg
    cricket%20meet%20016.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 73
  • cricket%20meet%20017.jpg
    cricket%20meet%20017.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 46
good looking truck - good luck with the sale

hey marty! moderation is the key with this mod addiction! are you modded out already:D

Honestly Scot to a point Yea its modded the way I want it. To go any faster....more nitrous and I really don't want to grenade the motor. So if someone wanted a really clean low 12 sec truck well here it is, and I have no doubt it would run deep in the 11's with a good driver. Like I said I'm just bored, bought another fox body to satisfy my urge for haulin ass, but it would get built a lot faster if I sell the truck....either way:dontknow:

Last edited:
Damn, that's a good lookin truck... I gotta get my wheels powdercoated:rock:

Good luck with the sale

HISS said:
Lock it up, I just cant bring myself to sell it.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

there ya go'.....why don't you install forged internals and build a one of a kind
MONSTER!:rock: :rock:

Lol cause I just bought another Mustang I can make go twice as quick for half the cash. The truck is cool though, I remember how stoked I was when I first bought it, thats why I decided to keep it. That and now My wife can cruise it to shows and stuff.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back