2004 SILVER RC 4 SALE

sy1616 said:
haha, look at that, our posts are minutes apart. His link doesn't work! I am interested. You know this truck? :)

LOLOL sure dont bo, but he is pres of the southern mopar deal, send him a pm or maybe contact him thru the link about the mopar thingy:D

THIS CRAP NEVER WORKS FOR ME!!!!
IT'S ON EBAY, I GUESS YOU CAN DO A SEARCH FOR IT, SORRY!

TRUCK IS OK, JUST NEED TO MOVE IT SO I CAN EXPAND MY BUSINESS, AND ALSO I REALLY WANT TO ORDER A 2009 VIPER!

aaahhhhh a match made in vtcoa heaven:rock:

one needen to buy, one needen to sell, maybe it will be a good marriage:rock: :rock: :rock:

67PLY said:
THIS CRAP NEVER WORKS FOR ME!!!!
IT'S ON EBAY, I GUESS YOU CAN DO A SEARCH FOR IT, SORRY!

TRUCK IS OK, JUST NEED TO MOVE IT SO I CAN EXPAND MY BUSINESS, AND ALSO I REALLY WANT TO ORDER A 2009 VIPER!

Will do!

Hmm.. I live in Alabama and I'm lookin for one too.. Great price.

I'm gonna make a call to the bank.

18k wow.. im gonna have to sell mine up here in canada and come down there and pick one up.... shit...

no ofense but too many mods for me and not too crazy about silver...good luck in the sales though!

sy1616 said:
no ofense but too many mods for me and not too crazy about silver...good luck in the sales though!

I don't see anything TOO scary with those mods... That actually looks like the deal of the year for a buyer (and sucky news for owners!)

SrtBrad said:
I think this is the first below 20K running truck on the market.:dontknow: Where will it end?

BJ Motors has the black '05 reg cab with 73000 miles for 18,995. I'm sure the price is negotiable...maybe.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
BJ Motors has the black '05 reg cab with 73000 miles for 18,995. I'm sure the price is negotiable...maybe.

THAT many miles can scare a buyer...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ohiosrt10 said:
THAT many miles can scare a buyer...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Nah...drive it for a ear or so then repaint and rebuild that thing!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back