2004 SRT-10 RC

Madduc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 Black RC-6800 miles, bought new 02/06. Factory warranty remains.
Mods: X-METAL-Lowering kit,GenIV Shifter,Seat levers,Fuel Door,Cat-less mids
MagnaFlow cat-back;Cal-Vue mirrors,K&N drop-in,172 t-stat,B&G Stage II pcm. Asking $29000 or make offer.

Madduc said:
2004 Black RC-6800 miles, bought new 02/06. Factory warranty remains.
Mods: X-METAL-Lowering kit,GenIV Shifter,Seat levers,Fuel Door,Cat-less mids
MagnaFlow cat-back;Cal-Vue mirrors,K&N drop-in,172 t-stat,B&G Stage II pcm. Asking $29000 or make offer.
Why you selling it? :dontknow:

Blown motor:D J/K Just bought a 97 Viper GTS and don't really need another toy, I think:confused: Also figure that if it does sell can put some of that money towards some goodies for the car.

Madduc said:
Blown motor:D J/K Just bought a 97 Viper GTS and don't really need another toy, I think:confused: Also figure that if it does sell can put some of that money towards some goodies for the car.

I'll put the word out also.....someone at work has been talking about one.....I'll let him know....congrats on the car......I've been shooting the idea around too......

Thanks for spreading the word guys:rock: The car is sooooooo damn enjoyable! The truck is a blast too, like ya didn't know that already. Just figure that with all my other toys(3 road bikes,1 race bike,4 four-wheelers,2 pulling tractors, 4 vehicles plus the truck) the maintance alone is enough. And I think I NEED a Roe supercharger on the Viper. Still would be here though, this IS family!!!!!! Unless Boomer decides to leave again,jeez!?! So I'll see what happens.....

Madduc said:
GTS Pics mang???:dontknow:

You holdin out on us? :D

Congrats on the GTS. I listed my SRT Ram on autotrader.com just to test the interest. You can run the ad forever for only $55 including 12 pics. Which one did you get?

A friend of mine who has a GTS with a Roe (660hp/700tq) is selling the Roe system and is putting in the SVS do it yourself turbo/twin turbo system :)

Congrats again, maybe I'll be joining you :)

We will have to start calling this forum The Viper Truck/Car Club of America pretty soon...

Will

WILDMAN

I love my truck, but I would galddly trade it to a Viper GTS. Thats my dream car. Out of my price range.

Wade

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back