2005 Black R/C For Sale - Wash DC Area - $22K

Trex20165

Reaction score
Decided to Sell my 2005 SRT-10 Reg Cab. 39,000 miles. I have owned it for about 5 years. Had 10,700 miles on it when I purchased.
Mostly stock, only mods are K&N cold air intake and upgraded oil cooler lines. Truck does have a Curt Class IV trailer hitch. Currently has NAV and single disc CD player but I also have the 6 disc stereo. Can be swapped out in 10 minutes.
Just detailed, super clean inside and runs great. Asking $22,000.

PM me for additional details and pictures. Thanks, Trex
imagejpg11_zpsbb909b79.jpg

imagejpg6_zps4adf09cf.jpg

imagejpg9_zpsd5cdd817.jpg

Are you missing a rubber boss on the clutch pedal? Pul it off, Mercedes number on back for ordering. Dodge doesn't list them but Mercedes does...:rock:

New to the site and interested in your truck. How do I PM you?

New to the site and interested in your truck. How do I PM you?

You need 50 posts and have to be a member for 15 days. If you're looking to make a quick deal email will be the best.

You need 50 posts and have to be a member for 15 days. If you're looking to make a quick deal email will be the best.

Thank you sir.

Trex20165, do you have an email we can communicate through?

Trex20165

I was at the vet all last night with my dog. He learned the hard way not to eat a bee. I got a hefty vet bill to deal with. I will have to wait on making a purchase. I have a co-worker who would be interested. Would you mind if I gave him your email?

Sorry to hear about your dog, hope it is OK. No problem giving your co-worker my email. Thanks.

Great. Thanks. I gave him your email. He said he would be in touch.

Just detailed and fresh oil change with genuine Viper oil filter.
Also getting new front brakes and rotors this weekend.

Installed new front Brake pads and rotors last weekend. Also bled the brakes so has fresh fluid.

Nice stock truck for the price. Still asking $22,000.

Absolutely beautiful truck along with an amazing deal of the year right there. GLWS!

VENM505

Still available. Lowing asking price to $21,000. Has just over 39,000 miles now.
Call my mobile if interested - 703-389-9132 - Trex

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back