2005 CE price reduced

im not sure ive just moved up here recently to this provence and the prices are quite a bit higher than they are in ontario so i havent had a chance to see them move or not..

I just got this feedback from my auto trader listing. I don't know if I am being paranoid but something seems kinda sketchy. What do you guys think? To be safe I think I will bring a couple of people with me.

BUYER INFO
Name: Romeo Martinez
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Comments: I'd like to see your truck up close. I live in west valley and have a preapproved check from America First for that trcuk(but I think it's lost in the mail-JK). please let me know if it's availible still
Zip Code of Sender: unavailable

Gaboon said:
I just got this feedback from my auto trader listing. I don't know if I am being paranoid but something seems kinda sketchy. What do you guys think? To be safe I think I will bring a couple of people with me.

BUYER INFO
Name: Romeo Martinez
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Comments: I'd like to see your truck up close. I live in west valley and have a preapproved check from America First for that trcuk(but I think it's lost in the mail-JK). please let me know if it's availible still
Zip Code of Sender: unavailable
I say pass on that one.Go with your gut feeling.

Last edited:
I don't know......

West Valley?

Just remember, no test drives till the check clears. We've already seen one test drive go bad..... 10k worth. I used to live out that way as a kid. The area is so depressed right now, I'm afraid this is a very bad experience just waiting to happen.

Maybe meet in the parking lot of the Sandy Police Department :eek:

Thanks guys, If I do meet him it will be in the Sandy police parking lot.

QClikeKW said:
How many vehicles have you guys bought without driving them?

It is unusual , but with the limited production of our trucks people should understand unless there is a deposit or a written agreement , no free rides, especially a CE model.

Pesonally no free rides on my end, not even for a lawnmower, got a bike back in peices one time:mad: had to eat it in the end.

he can always offer to ride the guy around

QClikeKW said:
How many vehicles have you guys bought without driving them?

Bought my SRT sight unseen. When I signed the papers, it was in a different state. The first time I drove it, was to take it home......

I ended up in SoCal. So after 5 days of ownership, I had 3000 miles on it

Nobody will drive it until I have a check that has already been confirmed funds in my hands. If they break it they just bought it.

Gaboon said:
Nobody will drive it until I have a check that has already been confirmed funds in my hands. If they break it they just bought it.

good deal bruddha:rock:

I mean its your truck, limited edition, anyone with morals should understand that no money in hand, means no joy rides:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back