2005 Dodge SRT 10 Commemorative Edition

ViperJeff said:
You should all hope he gets 33k......

And in a way, support that price, just that alone may help swing the general thinking in what an SRT-10 is worth. Besides, who says we can't set the market value.... we can, sure, we can

I think i love you bro, In a manly kind of way that is.:rock:

I just bought an 05 QC for $32k with 1800 miles. Watched one sell for $29k with 1300 miles. I also know of a black 05 QC still on MSO that went for $39k. None of these were special / limited edition trucks. I think his price is just fine.

The owner of the local Dodge dealer offered me 30k+ last year for CE #19, he said he wanted the truck for himself. I told him thank you very much but the truck was not for sale!:D (and my truck has 25k miles) For a CE with low miles like yours, the price you are asking is fair IMO.

DublinOH said:
I just bought an 05 QC for $32k with 1800 miles. Watched one sell for $29k with 1300 miles. I also know of a black 05 QC still on MSO that went for $39k. None of these were special / limited edition trucks. I think his price is just fine.
Well that certainly is eye opening.:rock: Thanks for the info. PS I think the CE is worth it. :rock: It's not like there are car lots full of them. Hey, if you don't like the price don't buy it . Go look for another CE with 800 miles on it. :p "Step up and pay the lady or get out of the batter's box."

These trucks up here are selling high!! There's dealerships up here still getting OVER $40+ for them!!,theres also alot of them sitting in the low $30Ks too!

Mine is worth more than 30K to me.. But that's just me. $33k for a low milage CE is a fair price. If I didn't already have another SRT in the stable I would jump on that deal. But I wouldn't drive the CE though.

BurntRubber said:
i think its easily worth the money if not more. thats a collector vehicle in 20 years. if the econmy os good in 20-25 years it might be worth 80-100k.

but i would buy it and drive the piss out of it
It would need new rear tires after a month...............:rock: :burnout: :rock:

He doesn't have pic of his truck? I'm waiting for that moment actually that he posts some pics of his truck. But I think he isn't online any more...

DublinOH said:

That was me!!!!!!

BTW I paid 28.4K not 29K:p:D

Fair price IMO.
I think they are The best looking SRT-10 made, and his has very low miles.
Something about that White w Blue, Beautiful!

DublinOH said:

WHAT ABOUT THE ONE THAT SOLD AT BERRETT JACKSON IT WAS NEW 700 MILES SOLD FOR AROUND 30 ITS AT TEXOMA HYUNDAI IN SHERMAN TX THE GUY OWNS BONNAM CHRYSLER GREENVILL DODGE..... HAS LIKE 4 VIPERS AND A CE TRUCK THERE LIKE # 190 SOMTHING? WITH 2000 MILES ON THE SHOW ROOM DIDNT WANT TO SELL IT I TRIDE TO TRADE MINE IN ON IT

I was looking at Autotrader yesterday..Theres a CE on there for 16,500.00..lol..Says its a 2002..
Theres also an 04 silver with 875mi on it for 27k..that seems like a decent deal..

Sorry bout hoin your thread..good luck with the sale..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back