2005 Front Grill emblem debadge? Help

Khankn32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to take off my front Grill "RAM" emblem. How did you guys take it off? Heat gun, Fishing line. Did you take the whole grill out? Let me know I wanna install my new viper one I got from JMB! Thanks!!!

i took fishing like and popped the chrome part off them used a heat gun to loosen up the black part. used a pick that was shaped like a hook and stuck it through the hole in the center and it popped right off, then used a single edged razor to trim excess sticky tape off and stuck justins emblem on there. didnt take too long.

Khankn32 said:
About to take off my front Grill "RAM" emblem. How did you guys take it off? Heat gun, Fishing line. Did you take the whole grill out? Let me know I wanna install my new viper one I got from JMB! Thanks!!!
hey, if it comes off in one piece,i'll take it off your hands. (my son needs one for his hemi truck)

SANCHOBA said:
hey, if it comes off in one piece,i'll take it off your hands. (my son needs one for his hemi truck)
i may have mine still ill look for you

-

eddie102870 said:
i took fishing like and popped the chrome part off them used a heat gun to loosen up the black part. used a pick that was shaped like a hook and stuck it through the hole in the center and it popped right off, then used a single edged razor to trim excess sticky tape off and stuck justins emblem on there. didnt take too long.

Thanks!!! it turned out GREAT!!!! :rock: Just like you said :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back