2005 QC SC

I just got off the phone with Tim (TonkaSmith), and confirmed he's cool with me posting this up.

My name is James, and I'm the sales person that assisted him with trading in the SRT. I'm an avid auto enthusiast and have had roughly 30 vehicles over the last 12 years including a built Terminator Cobra, built LS1 Camaro, and a few other toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with Tim (TonkaSmith), and confirmed he's cool with me posting this up.

My name is James, and I'm the sales person that assisted him with trading in the SRT. I'm an avid auto enthusiast and have had roughly 30 vehicles over the last 12 years including a built Terminator Cobra, built LS1 Camaro, and a few other toys.

james,

even though we know this truck, i'm going to have to ask you not to list the truck for sale here without a.) becoming a supporting member, or b.) having at least 50 posts.

those are the standard rules to anyone selling anything here.

thanks for understanding.

dan

james,

even though we know this truck, i'm going to have to ask you not to list the truck for sale here without a.) becoming a supporting member, or b.) having at least 50 posts.

those are the standard rules to anyone selling anything here.

thanks for understanding.

dan

Understandable. Thank you for allowing a portion of my post.

-James

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back