2005 quad cab from FRANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro-v8

Reaction score
Hi,
i'm William
the new owner of a 2005 black quad cab.
i'm a PONTIAC guy, but this SRT-10 truck is in my mind for so long time and now, it's mine :)
it's a "classic" 2005 quad cab but got something special that you don't have in USA : GPL....... (half propane/butane liquid gaz powered)
Why this thing ? .... it cost half the price of premium fuel and it make only 10% less power (enough on the street).

I will mod this thing to have all the big torque and power from the V10 with premium fuel and put it on the dragstrip.
better intake, better exhaust and good pro (SCT or something else : will need your help to combine it with GAZ).

thanks
William

Hey William, let me be the first to welcome you to the RBC! :rock:
Congrats on the new ride as it's the only one I'd own. LOL One of my twins!! I am also a Pontiac fan myself, owning a 77' Black TA 400, 78' Martinique Blue TA 403, a 79' Silver 301, an 89' GTA Artic White, a 91' GTA Bright Red, and recently sold my 02' WS6 for a 99' FRC Vette. Miss my WS6...
Enjoy the ride brother and there are many folks here that can help you with anything you need. ;)

Last edited:
hello from Belgium.

do u come to the GTG in Rotterdam/Holland 6th of june ?
http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com/

i also drive on Propane Gas , i have an SCT tuner from Roe Racing.

i tested on the strip 2 weeks ago , it was arround 0.5 and 0.9 seconds slower on propane gas...:)

Well, it seems that it's a very cool forum here :D

thanks you very much guy :wavey:

i will go to the performance mods, soon and ask for your advice

pro-v8 said:
Well, it seems that it's a very cool forum here :D

thanks you very much guy :wavey:

i will go to the performance mods, soon and ask for your advice

How does that propane system work? Watched a show in the states where they were using natural gas, and the pressure of it expanding in the chamber actually created 4-5 lbs of boost comparable to what a super charger or turbo system would do, so it was free horsepower. Sounds like the propane doesn't burn as well though thus the power loss and slower drag times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back