2005 Ram SRT-10 QC Coil Packs & Insulated MSD Wires

rreinicherr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both the 4 pack and 6 pack coils available for $75 each plus shipping. I thought I had a coil problem but it turned out to be my PCM fried. 22,000 miles on coils.

I also have a set of Insulated MSD Wires available. One boot was cut on the heat shield and has silicone on the cut. No problems since. Changed wires again with header install. $120 plus shipping. Around 13,000 miles on wires.

I can take PayPal or M/O. Send me a E-Mail if interested at [email protected]

THANKS!

Last edited:
Lower Price

$90 shipped for MSD wires.

$75 shipped for each coil.

I'm just interested about the fried PCM: how did you do that? why are you selling your SCT? (I just bought one...)

I tried 3 different vendors with SCT programming. The software has some limitations that I did not like. None of them was as good as my B&G stage 2 Computer. Therefore I ended going back to a Stage 2 Computer from B&G! Much better on my truck.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I had a "Dumb A$$ Attack" on frying my PCM. I shorted out a spliced into tach wire when i was trying to check my A/F ratio.

Anyone interested in the MSD wires. They have the extra outside sheath put on most of the engine bay wiring.

Pic of Wires anf Bottom side of Coils

You can see the coils have not blown.

The bottom right side sparl plug wire boot has the orange high temp sylicone on it. Also cut the length of one of the other spark plug boots so it would fit better.

IMG_7012.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back