2005 Ram SRT10 Quadcab

apaden

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of selling my red 05 QC. It has 80k miles and slowly climbing. A bit of financial strains are causing the sale. I will get pictures up soon but need to get some time to take current pics.

The only problems are the right front bumber and rear left bumber are scratched (cities, you gotta love them!), the wing was removed before I bought it so there is no wing (the mounting hardware is included and the paint is scratched and a bit faded where the wing was), all four rims have some curb rash, and the cup holder is kinda wierd and doesnt want to stay up (but you can get it to stick). Besides that it is clean, interior is in great condition, and runs great!

One of the best things is that it has a 3 year, 48k mile warranty that is awesome! It is 100% transferable and is great. I already used it to get some work done at a cost of $3500 but only cost me $300. I got all this work done w/ all the current mods so they did not void the warranty. This will pay for the truck over time. The warrenty is awesome and I believe adds a tremendous value to the truck.

I am looking to get $23,000. I am currently located in the Seattle/Tacoma area and am willing to help with any sort of shipping if needed.

Mods:
extang soft bed cover
SCT Tuner w/ tunes from Torrie
mopar header (cool chrome coated)
catless mids
magnaflow catback
BBK throttle body
JMB cold air intake and catch can powdered red
lowering shackles in the rear (2 inch)

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be more than happy to clarify anything!

Thanks!
Anthony
[email protected]

Last edited:
U willing to sell anything off the truck like the jmb or catless mids

Sorry not going to sell any parts

bump... I also have a mopar bed extender installed too (Im sure that adds like $3k so this is a great deal for someone!).

apaden said:
bump... I also have a mopar bed extender installed too (Im sure that adds like $3k so this is a great deal for someone!).
Does that bed Extender fit under a factory hard shell Toneau cover? Just curious.

Yes it does. Its basically flush with the bed rails.

Thx, wanted to make sure before I purchased one.

GL with your sale

Thanks... no interest yet but hopefully soon. I am open to offers too...

Post up some pics. I can't believe you have had no offers yet.

It is hard to sell. I've had mine for sale for 2 months now. Only several calls but no luck yet. I'm not going to give it away though. Good luck

I dont know why you guys are shocked they are not selling. Its a horrible time gas is like almost 4bucks a gallon. Not to many people looking for a 8mpg truck nowadays. . Good luck to you both though

Hey... My little digital display on the roof says Im getting 14.1 mpg right now!!!

(who knows how accurate that is...)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back