2005 RC for sale, 35K miles

Viper Beau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am reluctantly placing my 2005 Silver RC up for sale. Just don't have the time to use it all that much anymore. It runs great with a little less than 35K miles on the motor. Puts out 431whp and 493tq on Torrie's N/A tune. You can see the mods I've done on my sig. Bank owned title. I live in Tampa, FL. $18,000, Send me an email to [email protected] if interested. (Not selling any parts off of it)

WOW, someone needs to jump on this, that is a hell of a deal, should have no prob sellin that beast, GLWS

everyones giving these away lately... you'd find an 2005 with a hemi for that price here with double the miles

hmmm I live in tampa/brandon also, Can I switch out the b&b and the magnaflow for my stock mids and muffler........ from one srt owner to another? I highly doubt your gonna get anything extra because of the mods. I have a quad cab would all of this line up to my truck?????? anyone???????

I will also put the word out there for u I have lived in the area all my life have a lot of friends into this stuff.

Thanks for any help getting the word out. Its a great truck. Sad to see it sit there and only get driven on weekends a little bit. Wish I had the time to put into it.

I guess that means no? give me a call about it if you want 813 601 2137

Thanks for any help getting the word out. Its a great truck. Sad to see it sit there and only get driven on weekends a little bit. Wish I had the time to put into it.

Try your local dealers you may be suprised, I sold mine to a dealer stock for $18k with 58K miles, 05 silver RC.

HemiTime
Just send me an email address and I'll send you some pictures.

BUMP for a STEAL!!

If this truck gets any cheaper I may have a new DD:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back